Vegetarian Options

MommySiobhan

DIS Veteran
I saw on allears.net that you could call each restaurant and request a vegetarian alternative.

Has anybody done this?

I don't eat meat or fish so I've been scanning the menu's of the ADR's I've made to see if there's something I can eat. Some of the menu's look really limited to a salad for me. Being pregnant too, I'm going to need to make sure I'm ok in that area. The rest of the fam are meat eaters so they'll be ok there :)

Any TS restaurant without a vegetarian entree can make you one if you request it. Just mention you're a vegetarian when you make your ADRs and again when you get there. Most restaurants do have a vegetarian entree, though.

A great restaurant for vegetarians is Boma at AKL. It's a buffet with all sorts of things for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.

I know the California Grill makes GREAT Vegt dishes; this is done upon request. When we made our reservations we told them in advance and they said it wouldnt be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter