• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

Hi I am still around. I just started working this wk. from 2 PM-10PM so I have been so tired. I have barely done anything with my addictions....FB, Dis, Myspace, shopping......

I would come in probably on Friday morning or Thursday night. I just need to wait and see the school schedule, the boys' schedules, my work schedule and when the boys will be with their dad.

I would leave either Sunday evening or Monday morning.

I've been thinking about you Deb, I know you must be very busy.:angel: I am really glad you are coming.

I would love to eat at WolfgangPucks. The one in DTD at WDW is a must for us each time we go. In fact when we went there in January for Breezy's b-day, the waiter took a liking to her and after flirting with her for fifty years brought her this...
DisneyWorld2009064.jpg

We ate there after seeing La Nouba.:thumbsup2

:banana:The Divas Las Vegas trip report is finally done!:banana:

I just finished the end. BRAVO!:yay:
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it, Stacie. My favorite pic at the end is of Deb & Marcie with their sunglasses on. They look like two friends at ease and having a wonderful day.:cutie:

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into it, Stacie. My favorite pic at the end is of Deb & Marcie with their sunglasses on. They look like two friends at ease and having a wonderful day.:cutie:

I thought the same thing about the pic. Its a great pic of the two of them. I would totally put that up somewhere if I was them.

And I've heard Bette's show is really good, she's funny as well as the singing and dancing. Donny & Marie - barfaroni.

I totally agree on both counts. But, unfortunately Bette will not be performing that weekend. She and Cher share the same venue and so when one is on the other is not.

Awww that's because Deb is my soul sister!

I've been thinking about you Deb, I know you must be very busy.:angel: I am really glad you are coming.

I would love to eat at WolfgangPucks. The one in DTD at WDW is a must for us each time we go. In fact when we went there in January for Breezy's b-day, the waiter took a liking to her and after flirting with her for fifty years brought her this...
DisneyWorld2009064.jpg

We ate there after seeing La Nouba.:thumbsup2
Wow, nice. :thumbsup2
I've never been to a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. I'd be open to that. It would be easy since it's right in the MGM and then after ward those going to see Zumanity could walk across the bridge to NY NY.

:banana:The Divas Las Vegas trip report is finally done!:banana:
:banana: :yay: :woohoo: I just finished reading it. GREAT job!! What a fun week that was.

Deb, good to see you! Sorry you've been so busy. You will totally be ready for a break. :hug:

Hey Stacie:wave2:
So, is everyone up for Wolfgang Puck, Zumanity and Kahunaville? Sounds like a plan to me.:thumbsup2
When should we decide and book our headliner show? Is 90 days out too soon? Being the obsessive over planner I am, it seems about right to me!:laughing: Cheryl, is your mom going with us? Anyone else? Is it looking like Cher? Have you guys done any comedy shows? Carrot Top - is he good or too hyper?

Hey Stacie:wave2:
So, is everyone up for Wolfgang Puck, Zumanity and Kahunaville? Sounds like a plan to me.:thumbsup2
When should we decide and book our headliner show? Is 90 days out too soon? Being the obsessive over planner I am, it seems about right to me!:laughing: Cheryl, is your mom going with us? Anyone else? Is it looking like Cher? Have you guys done any comedy shows? Carrot Top - is he good or too hyper?
I'm totally up for that. Sounds like just about the perfect night to me! :cool1:
I need to read back through the past few pages, and jot down some notes to see if we have a basic plan forming. I think we pretty much do, then we can get a better idea of what's happening when, and start looking at other headliners and shows.

Oh, and Ruben and I have seen Carrot Top. He's totally hyper, non-stop, and damn funny!!! :lmao:

We are down to double digits!!
:banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :yay:

Had some time this morning to pass, so I did a little updating on the front page. I think it's coming together nicely. Hope it's not looking too scheduled. I know ya'll don't want that, and neither do I, but it seems like a nice general plan is coming together. Especially Saturday night! Sounds like a blast!!!

We have a few blanks, mainly Friday night for a few of you, and Sunday for our evening plans. I'm open for just about anything that night. :cool1:

Check it out, let me know what you all think. Thanks ladies!! :flower3:

Schedule
Wednesday
Select few arriving today. Maybe meet for a dinner??

Thursday (Happy Thanksgiving!)
Thanksgiving meal at The Prime Rib Loft in the Orleans

Friday
More arrivals today!
Chippendales show @ 8:00, followed by Flirt bar for pics/drinks
Olympic Garden
OR
For those not interested in Chippendales/OG we need a 2nd option for this night. Any ideas???

Saturday
Sleep in!
Shopping at the outlet mall or Town Square. Lunch @ Tommy Bahamas??
Early dinner @ 5:00 (reservations required) at Wolfgang Pucks.
Zumanity @ 7:30.
Pirate show and Kahunaville to close out the night. Whooo!

Sunday
Early group lunch at Dicks? 11-ish?
Fountains, conservatory and pumpkin cheesecake @ Bellagio.
Other ideas needed for this evening. Maybe a group viewing of Carrot Top or some other comedy?? Followed by dancing and/or bar time?? Let the ideas flow........

Monday
Time to go home....broke, hung over, and with great memories! :thumbsup2

And these are the sign ups I have started so far. I read back through the posts, but I might have missed some things. Let me know if I missed anyone. Some of the things, like the shows and Wolfgangs, require an exact count, so I just want to make sure no one is missed. :)

Prime Rib Loft dinner
Marcie
Cheryl
Cheryl's mom

Chippendales
Beth
Theresa
Marcie

Olympic Garden
Beth
Theresa
Marcie
Stacie

Outlet shopping/lunch
Beth
Marcie
Theresa
Linda

Wolfgang Puck dinner
Beth
Linda
Theresa
Marcie

Zumanity
Beth
Stacie
Cheryl
Theresa
Marcie
Jane
Linda

Kahunaville
Beth
Theresa
Marcie
Stacie
Cheryl
Jane
Linda

One more question, is thanksgiving meal dinner or lunch?

And these are the sign ups I have started so far. I read back through the posts, but I might have missed some things. Let me know if I missed anyone. Some of the things, like the shows and Wolfgangs, require an exact count, so I just want to make sure no one is missed. :)

Prime Rib Loft dinner
Marcie
Cheryl
Cheryl's mom

Chippendales
Beth
Theresa
Marcie

Olympic Garden
Beth
Theresa
Marcie
Stacie

Outlet shopping/lunch
Beth
Marcie
Theresa
Linda

Wolfgang Puck dinner
Beth
Linda
Theresa
Marcie

Zumanity
Beth
Stacie
Cheryl
Theresa
Marcie
Jane
Linda

Kahunaville
Beth
Theresa
Marcie
Stacie
Cheryl
Jane
Linda

One more question, is thanksgiving meal dinner or lunch?

Put both me and Mom down for Wolfgang PUck, Zumanity and Kahunaville. I will try to check out and see if Tix are available for Cher on Fri. night.

Marcie: I'm open on Thanksgiving (if the restaurant is open for lunch--we'll have to check). And since it's just the three of us, I'm also open to a different location--was just an idea --hey, wait--won't Theresa be there then too? I think those of us who are going to be there on Thanksgiving should get together and come up with a plan.

It's looking good to me!;)
Thanks for organizing us, Beth.

Cheryl, if you are interested in someone other than Cher, let me know. I think it may just be you, me and your mom. Or maybe Stacie, too? She should be good to see, though, right?

Since Beth said Carrot Top is not only funny, but damn funny, I would love to see him maybe Sunday. I love a good comedy show. Of course I am pretty easily entertained.:rolleyes1

And what about the LouWho sisters? I think Deb said she's for sure coming. What about Wendy?

Put both me and Mom down for Wolfgang PUck, Zumanity and Kahunaville. I will try to check out and see if Tix are available for Cher on Fri. night.

Marcie: I'm open on Thanksgiving (if the restaurant is open for lunch--we'll have to check). And since it's just the three of us, I'm also open to a different location--was just an idea --hey, wait--won't Theresa be there then too? I think those of us who are going to be there on Thanksgiving should get together and come up with a plan.

Okay, Cheryl! I rather dinner.

By the way, Cheryl, if there is any other show, concert, anything you want to see do on Thursday night let me know.

Okay, Cheryl! I rather dinner.

Me too!

Ok, bummer news about Cher--she is not appearing on Thanksgiving or the day after (that Friday)--so we'll have to think of something else.

Is Wendy still coming?
As far as I know. She just can't make it until Friday night as Thanksgiving and the day after are a big deal for her family.

Cher doesn't play on Friday nights. Bummer.

And Theresa won't be there until Friday. I added a section on the front page with arrivals and departures. At least all the ones I know of thus far. :thumbsup2

Since Beth said Carrot Top is not only funny, but damn funny, I would love to see him maybe Sunday. I love a good comedy show. Of course I am pretty easily entertained.:rolleyes1

And what about the LouWho sisters? I think Deb said she's for sure coming. What about Wendy?
I'm up for Carrot Top. It's been awhile since I last saw him, but when we did he was hilarious. Then again, my humor is a bit warped, so I hope everyone agrees with me. :rotfl2:
His show is at 8:30 on Sundays, which is nice. Not too late so we can still do something fun after. Just let me know everyone!

As for the LouWho sisters, I know Deb is coming, and Wendy said she wants to, so I'm assuming she still is.

By the way, Cheryl, if there is any other show, concert, anything you want to see do on Thursday night let me know.
That's a great idea!

Ok, bummer news about Cher--she is not appearing on Thanksgiving or the day after (that Friday)--so we'll have to think of something else.
Okay, so you saw that too. Well, here is a listing of all the shows. http://www.vegas.com/shows/
As you can see, there are many to choose from. It's just a matter of agreeing. Pick an early show, so you can all come to OG with us. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter