Vegas Trip ~ November '09 (It's over, but we had a blast!)

Beth mentioned the show "Menopause". It sounds hysterical. I would love to see it. Anyone else? She said the tickets were only $29.

I was just perusing Vegas.com and saw an afternoon show called "The Price is Right". They mock the real show and people actually win things. Admission is about $50. That sounds like fun. Anyone else like that one? Beth, have you been to it or know anyone who has?

Just throwing out ideas.:)

Beth mentioned the show "Menopause". It sounds hysterical. I would love to see it. Anyone else? She said the tickets were only $29.

I wouldn't mind a couple of things--just don't want to be minute to minute "scheduled"--need some down time in case I meet some cute guy (assuming Marcie hasn't gotten there first --Ha~!)_

I wouldn't mind a couple of things--just don't want to be minute to minute "scheduled"--need some down time in case I meet some cute guy (assuming Marcie hasn't gotten there first --Ha~!)_

Cheryl, we can go prowling together. :lmao: We can meet 2 cute guys together and have a ball.

But, yeah, I'm with Cheryl, i like having both, downtime and scheduled stuff. I've always wanted to do the Price is Right. Can ya imagine me "running up to the stage" Some reason I can see you all imagining that. :lmao:

Linda, Stacielee saw it and said it was hilarious. Unfortunately that discount only runs through the end of October then it goes back to $50 a ticket. Bummer.
But there are always locals specials on things, so as they come up I will post them.

You go girl!! :banana:

But, yeah, I'm with Cheryl, i like having both, downtime and scheduled stuff. I've always wanted to do the Price is Right. Can ya imagine me "running up to the stage" Some reason I can see you all imagining that. :lmao:
Something tells me that getting on stage at The Price is Right isn't as fun as getting on stage at Chippendales. ;)

Morning Vegas Divas!! :)

Well, darn it on the discount expiring. I have a feeling that over Thanksgiving weekend we aren't going to find a whole lot of discounts. I still want to see it even at full price. And I would love TPIR, too. I would like to have at least one meal together each day and one show or outing each day. But I am open to whatever everyone decides! I wonder what the theme will be at the gardens at Belagio? And if there are any "seasonal" events. When we stay in Palm Springs over T-giving, our resort always has a tree lighting ceremony. They have a ginormous tree all decorated (on the grounds), hot chocolate and adult beverages and usually a local shcool sings. It's really cute and fun. I know Beth is keeping her eyes peeled for us.;)

I'm thinking the Bellagio should still be in a Fall theme. At least through the weekend.

I think one meal together sounds good! And then we can each post what things we'd like to do and go from there. Something tells me not everyone will have the same idea for night time entertainment, so that might be where we have to break off into different groups. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Stacielee - know what I just put in the fridge??? Mike's Hard Pomegranate Lemonade :thumbsup2 I found four paks of the pomegranate and berry ones....

Really?? Who would have thought??? And yes, I did imagine you running down the aisle for The Price is Right!! Who didn't??

One of these days I'm going to settle down. Then I'll surprise y'all. :lmao:

Come on down!

Stacielee - know what I just put in the fridge??? Mike's Hard Pomegranate Lemonade :thumbsup2 I found four paks of the pomegranate and berry ones....

YUM! Bring some here!! It's only supposed to be 108 today!! :headache: I'm going to have to look for some of that, now that DH finally has his beer clearing out of the fridge!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter