Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

OK--so did some laundry tonight--played with Bella and pretty much blew off paying bills. did go to Target and got doggie treats--but they didn't have the Taylor Swift cd I wanted. But they DID have the Nic's StickS! yay!

Of course, I had to berate this young girl who was looking at the nail polish display next to me, opened up a bottle and decided to 'test' it on the nail polish rack. Really classy. I actually was so cheesed I looked at her, and said " I can't believe that you did that--do you have no respect for other people's property." She just looked at me slack-jawed. And walked to another aisle (beware of ranting woman in Aisle 8). As I walked by her I shook my head in disdain. I felt better.

Of course, I had to berate this young girl who was looking at the nail polish display next to me, opened up a bottle and decided to 'test' it on the nail polish rack. Really classy. I actually was so cheesed I looked at her, and said " I can't believe that you did that--do you have no respect for other people's property." She just looked at me slack-jawed. And walked to another aisle (beware of ranting woman in Aisle 8). As I walked by her I shook my head in disdain. I felt better.

That's weird at Target. I've been to salons and spas where people do that, but that's because they have sample displays. At Target? No thanks. You tell her Cheryl!

OK--so did some laundry tonight--played with Bella and pretty much blew off paying bills. did go to Target and got doggie treats--but they didn't have the Taylor Swift cd I wanted. But they DID have the Nic's StickS! yay!

Yay on finding Nic's Sticks!! They are the best. What color/s did you get????

Did you give her the stink eye??? You go, girl :cheer2: :cheer2:

Deb--maybe you can show me how to dowload music to my Blackberry? I'm clueless.

I've never heard the song but want to know what it "alludes" to--can someone PM me.

We could start lunch at 11:30 and start gorging and she could catch up. Or go later--I'm easy (my tag says so)

There is a website you can go to. I will find it and help ya out.

Oooh, maybe you're not watching the right kind of TV???? :confused3 :rotfl2:

I sent a PM too - Cheryl's gonna have nasty words in her inbox ;)

Can someone send me the PM too, please?

So we are planning a camping weekend the 4th of July.
I am so scared. I have not been camping since I was a kid.
But the boys like it.
I am trying to find a cabin. :rolleyes1

Then another time in August. I am hoping that I can make it around the same time as the fair. I hate going to our fair.
I am thinking about somewhere by Mount St. Helens. Its nice & cool in that part of Washington.

I had just laid down all ready for bed, and my cat jumped on my stomach, and I kid you not, SHE PEE'D ON ME!

WoW.. i go to bed early one night and miss all the If U SeeK Amy'ing, T.V. watchin' while T.V. WaTcHiN' and cat TinKeLinG.

:rotfl:

ALL i can say issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

We'Re SoMe VeRy KiNkY GirLs
SoMe EvEn MiGhT Be MotHeRssssssssssss
WheN we GeT to VeGaS
We'Ve goT soMe BiG PlaNs
In OuR SeXy HeeLs!

Morning girls.

How is everyone today?

I am in search of my black capris. They are MIA....
If my BFF wasn't in Maryland, i would be blaming her.
But she is to far away.

I am off to the Dr. & lunch with a friend.
So I am off to get ready.

Nope, it's a great song!!!

I've decided that I might just carry my new heels in my purse, and whenever we sit or take pictures I'll take them out and put them on.

Wow, good idea, maybe i should get a bigger purse. :thumbsup2:cool1:

You didn't know that in Vegas you can only eat once a day, as in WDW???

If I have to go on another vacation and eat once a day i will have a nervous breakdown. I like food.

Hmmm. Maybe.

No--I TIVO Larry King every night and watch it. What did you think I was talking about????? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M AN ANGEL AND I DON'T MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED MEN anymore Especially ones who are old enough to be my Father! (This from the potential cougar)

We will get along great. :thumbsup2 I'm a cougar too, haha, But these days i like older guys much more then older

If not, we will wait up for her. Can't see us saying "opps, its 11:16, shes not here. too bad so sad."

:lmao: Okay, where are we eating anyway and in what resort, in case I don't make it

I had just laid down all ready for bed, and my cat jumped on my stomach, and I kid you not, SHE PEE'D ON ME!

Holy Moly, I can't say what I just thought I would get a point. I bet you said some nice words.

If I have to go on another vacation and eat once a day i will have a nervous breakdown. I like food.

hmm..ok you can eat more than once a day.

:lmao: Okay, where are we eating anyway and in what resort, in case I don't make it

We will be eating brunch at the Rio Carnival Buffet.

Holy Moly, I can't say what I just thought I would get a point. I bet you said some nice words.

How is your first day back to work?

link didn't work.

Oh well..go to
Youtube.com
Do a search for
Taylor Swift Thug Story

The lyrics are really cute.

How is your first day back to work?

Haven't done anything yet, but play catch up and spending time on the phone dealing with the CASE. Trying to find out if she was arrested yet. Hopefully I will know something before I leave again. I really should do a little work I supposed since I'm only here 3 days. :lmao:

My dd brought her baby kitty home yesterday. It's hopefully going to do her a lot of good to have something to take care of and she's being a very good Mommy. She fixed her a bed in a basket and put food and water out. But it was really funny this morning when the kitty woke up at 7 and meowed nonstop. I am sure Aerial stayed up til 2 am. All part of being a mommy. :rotfl:

I just had a thought, i will have no telling how many pieces of luggage with me going to eat brunch at the Rio. :lmao:

link didn't work.

Oh well..go to
Youtube.com
Do a search for
Taylor Swift Thug Story

The lyrics are really cute.

Is that the song with Tpain?
I saw it on the CMT music awards last night. It was good.
Although I wasn't to impresssed with her & Def Leppard. She is not a rocker. Her dancing was awkward & she doesn't have the rocker voice.

Haven't done anything yet, but play catch up and spending time on the phone dealing with the CASE. Trying to find out if she was arrested yet. Hopefully I will know something before I leave again. I really should do a little work I supposed since I'm only here 3 days. :lmao:

My dd brought her baby kitty home yesterday. It's hopefully going to do her a lot of good to have something to take care of and she's being a very good Mommy. She fixed her a bed in a basket and put food and water out. But it was really funny this morning when the kitty woke up at 7 and meowed nonstop. I am sure Aerial stayed up til 2 am. All part of being a mommy. :rotfl:

I just had a thought, i will have no telling how many pieces of luggage with me going to eat brunch at the Rio. :lmao:

Well I hope you hear about the CASE.
Work you're only there for 3 days, sit & look purty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter