Vegas Girls Only Trip ~ June '09 **OLD THREAD**

Nah.....just thinking of a way to spice up tv watching is all. ;)

Sigh--with the puppy I don't even have time to think about wanting to watch t.v. . . . . . I miss Larry King

Yay! I am so glad that you are coming for my birthday next month. It's not going to be anywhere near as exciting as Miss Sally's birthday, but I am sure that we'll find something fun to do. This is Vegas after all!!!
Now you need to update your sig! :banana:

I was packing up my bookshelf a few hours ago and found a book called the s-factor, how to strip in style and thought of you all. I saw it on Oprah once and had to get it. It's for self-confidence and exercise. I tried it and couldn't stop laughing so I put the book back on the shelf.
I have the S-Factor DVD. It's really good. The first one in the series has slow moves, almost like yoga. You should try it.
Say what you want about strippers or exotic dancers, but they are fit and those moves will kick most people's butts!!! :eek: :rotfl:

Jane: when is your b-day?
It's July 25, Saturday. Tracey is going to be in town that weekend, and so we are planning to meet up with her.

So far it's Jane, Tracey, Stacie, and myself. Amy might make it, I don't know. She's got lots going on with work, and the move and all so right now it's hard to think beyond that.

Wanna join us?? :banana:

Nah.....just thinking of a way to spice up tv watching is all. ;)
Nothin wrong with a little spice.

Is it wrong that I have that Brittney Spears song "If You Seek Amy" in my head and I keep singing it over and over?

Is it wrong that I have that Brittney Spears song "If You Seek Amy" in my head and I keep singing it over and over?

My son told me what the If You Seek Amy "alludes" to :eek: Say it really quickly, you know what it means!!! I had no idea - trust a 13-yo to know it before me.....

Nope, it's a great song!!!

I've decided that I might just carry my new heels in my purse, and whenever we sit or take pictures I'll take them out and put them on.

My son told me what the If You Seek Amy "alludes" to :eek: Say it really quickly, you know what it means!!! I had no idea - trust a 13-yo to know it before me.....

When her CD came out, I was listening to the song, and the grammar was driving me nuts, so I looked up the lyrics and was like, "ohhhhh!!!!!" It took the media forever to start reporting about what that song was all about. Most radio stations use different lyrics for that part of the song now.

Yep, I know what the song "alludes" too. But yet I sing it with pride.

Nope, it's a great song!!!

I've decided that I might just carry my new heels in my purse, and whenever we sit or take pictures I'll take them out and put them on.

Thats a great idea. Those must be some hot heels then.

When her CD came out, I was listening to the song, and the grammar was driving me nuts, so I looked up the lyrics and was like, "ohhhhh!!!!!" It took the media forever to start reporting about what that song was all about. Most radio stations use different lyrics for that part of the song now.

There was a thread on the community board about it when the song first came out.

I HAVE to eat too, no more starving for me haha. But yea if I don't eat breakfast and take my meds I get a tummy ache

You didn't know that in Vegas you can only eat once a day, as in WDW???

I am so excited that you all will be here so soon!

Even though I have to work all next week I am hoping to do at least one thing with all of you each day. Right now my plan is:

Sunday--dinner at Margaritaville
Monday--LOVE & Revolution
Tuesday--lunch at Serendipity and hang out for the afternoon
Wednesday--Ka
Thursday--shopping & Chippendales (although I will have to leave around 4 to pick up Ty & take him home before meeting back up with you at the Rio)
Friday--slumber party & whatever other trouble we can get ourselves into that night

Wish me luck... we have a big meeting tomorrow at 4 pm that no one is really sure about as far as the agenda goes but that seems to have potential for major ramifications on my work future and my happiness in my job. It's just reallly frustrating, and I am hating the wait!

Good luck tomorrow.
I am glad you get to join us for something each day!!

Dang it I wanna come for your birthday now!!

I've been listening to that song all day! On my way to work I decided I just had to have that as my ring tone. Luckily I have a smartphone so I don't have to pay for the ring tone, because I can just upload my copy onto my phone.

Jane - Good luck tomorrow!!!! :goodvibes Hopefully I'll see you in Vegas!

I bought a pair of heels today, and they kill my feet and I can hardly walk in them, but I LOVE them. I'm so excited for our trip. :banana:

I miss my Blackberry. I could download for free!!!!!!
I just have the hardest time paying $3 or more for one song!

I was packing up my bookshelf a few hours ago and found a book called the s-factor, how to strip in style and thought of you all. I saw it on Oprah once and had to get it. It's for self-confidence and exercise. I tried it and couldn't stop laughing so I put the book back on the shelf.

Interesting. Sounds like a good book.

Now you need to update your sig! :banana:

I have the S-Factor DVD. It's really good. The first one in the series has slow moves, almost like yoga. You should try it.
Say what you want about strippers or exotic dancers, but they are fit and those moves will kick most people's butts!!! :eek: :rotfl:

It's July 25, Saturday. Tracey is going to be in town that weekend, and so we are planning to meet up with her.

So far it's Jane, Tracey, Stacie, and myself. Amy might make it, I don't know. She's got lots going on with work, and the move and all so right now it's hard to think beyond that.

Wanna join us?? :banana:

Hmmm. Maybe.

You watch TV with Larry King?????!!!!! :scared1: Isn't he married?? :confused3

No--I TIVO Larry King every night and watch it. What did you think I was talking about????? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M AN ANGEL AND I DON'T MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED MEN anymore Especially ones who are old enough to be my Father! (This from the potential cougar)

I guess I don't understand the song....I like it....but I don't "get it".

If Marcie's flight lands at 10:30 will she have enough time to get to the Venetian by 11:15?

If Marcie's flight lands at 10:30 will she have enough time to get to the Venetian by 11:15?

If not, we will wait up for her. Can't see us saying "opps, its 11:16, shes not here. too bad so sad."

Hmmm. Maybe.

No--I TIVO Larry King every night and watch it. What did you think I was talking about????? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M AN ANGEL AND I DON'T MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED MEN anymore Especially ones who are old enough to be my Father! (This from the potential cougar)

We thought you meant "watching tv" with Larry King. Not watching Larry King on tv. Huge difference. :lmao:

You didn't know that in Vegas you can only eat once a day, as in WDW???

Good luck tomorrow.
I am glad you get to join us for something each day!!

Dang it I wanna come for your birthday now!!

I miss my Blackberry. I could download for free!!!!!!
I just have the hardest time paying $3 or more for one song!

Interesting. Sounds like a good book.

Deb--maybe you can show me how to dowload music to my Blackberry? I'm clueless.

I've never heard the song but want to know what it "alludes" to--can someone PM me.

We could start lunch at 11:30 and start gorging and she could catch up. Or go later--I'm easy (my tag says so)

We thought you meant "watching tv" with Larry King. Not watching Larry King on tv. Huge difference. :lmao:

well, there's "watching t.v." and then there is "watching TV" and sometimes you even have "watching t.v. while watching TV" which can be difficult if your head is not in the right position

ETA: I think the Ambien has kicked in.

well, there's "watching t.v." and then there is "watching TV" and sometimes you even have "watching t.v. while watching TV" which can be difficult if your head is not in the right position

Freaky deaky

PM was sent.

Oooh, maybe you're not watching the right kind of TV???? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Freaky deaky

PM was sent.

I sent a PM too - Cheryl's gonna have nasty words in her inbox ;)

I didn't know they made a DVD.... I'll have to look into it, thanks. I have no problem with exotic dancers, it's their choice, and yes they have mucho hidden strength! To dangle upside down on a pole in a "look ma, no hands" fashion, takes some butt whoopin' thighs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter