VB Adoration & Information Thread (Plus 2007 Chair Swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did everyone see Rob's little art work he did for us??

vdac_thumb.jpg

It makes a beautiful addition to your signature for you VB fans!

absolutely love it :love: Thanks Rob... I wish it was May already:wizard:

Starbox - We participated in the chair swap last year and it worked great for us!! We're going to be going down again this year (and very much looking forward to it!!:goodvibes ) and we'd like to participate again. Our dates are August 18th to the 22nd. I will try to PM you also. Thank you so much!!

Christine

We would love to participate in the chair swap too. We will be there July 13-18.

Thanks!
Melissa

We are going to VB 6/22-6/27 and interested in the chair swap. Can you add me to the list? Thanks in advance.:goodvibes

We'll be at VB from 4/14-4/18 and would love to be a part of a chair swap if there is availability.

Thanks Starbox for all your continuing help and enthusiasm on this thread!

Is there a list for 2008?? We will be there 5/26-5/28.....waitlisted for 5/25. I would love to be added to the list.'

Thanks!!!

We will be there 6/29-7/5 and would love to be put on the swap list as well!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for all your hard work!!:woohoo:

Hi everyone! We own at SSR and were planning to do 9 nights at OKW in a 1br this June. Allegiant Airlines flights for June became available today and they had changed the days they fly. (They only fly two days a week).

I was scrambling to figure out how I was going to pay for 4 weekend nights in a 1br, and then I decided I could try out Vero for the first two weekend nights instead. I called and was lucky enough to get a OVIR for the two nights we needed.

Now I've read this whole thread, and you all have me so excited to try out this resort!

It will be me, DH, my brother, and his daughter, 7yo. My neice is more excited about going to the beach than WDW. She loves nature. I read something on here about a nature walk or something where the kids wore waders and saw snakes and other animals. Is that through VB? Does it cost?

Also can we be added to the chair swap please? We will be there June 20-22. Thanks!!!

Starbox - We (4) would like to join the chair swap as well for May 11 - 16. Have never been to Vero Beach or done the chair swap before so could you pm me what's involved when you do the chair swap.

Thanks!

We will be down July 21-25 will ther be a swap at this time and can you add us to the list. We did the x-mas tree swap at BCV and loved it. Thank you so much.

This is an amazing thread. We will be visiting VB for the first time in May.

Starbox -- I sent you a PM re chairswaping. There will be three of us -- May 2nd through 9th.

Although I am a Disney kid -- having been to Disneyland countless times and WDW several times, including sx weeks last year, I am unfamiliar with VB. I would appreciate any insights anyone can give me.

This is so exciting -- Can't wait to enjoy this "new" adventure. Only 14 more weeks!

Leslye

Hi everyone! We own at SSR and were planning to do 9 nights at OKW in a 1br this June. Allegiant Airlines flights for June became available today and they had changed the days they fly. (They only fly two days a week).

I was scrambling to figure out how I was going to pay for 4 weekend nights in a 1br, and then I decided I could try out Vero for the first two weekend nights instead. I called and was lucky enough to get a OVIR for the two nights we needed.

Now I've read this whole thread, and you all have me so excited to try out this resort!

It will be me, DH, my brother, and his daughter, 7yo. My neice is more excited about going to the beach than WDW. She loves nature. I read something on here about a nature walk or something where the kids wore waders and saw snakes and other animals. Is that through VB? Does it cost?

Also can we be added to the chair swap please? We will be there June 20-22. Thanks!!!

There is a small lake (large pond actually) across the street, but still on the DVC property. There is a short trail (Jungle Trail) that goes around the backside of the lake, and then there is also an 8 mile hike/bike trail to Pelican Island.

You will be checking out the day we arrive. :)

There is a small lake (large pond actually) across the street, but still on the DVC property. There is a short trail (Jungle Trail) that goes around the backside of the lake, and then there is also an 8 mile hike/bike trail to Pelican Island.

You will be checking out the day we arrive. :)

That's too bad! We'll just miss you. My husband's name is Rob too!

Hi all,
Just booked for 8/11 to 8/19. I may add 8/11 to that.....waiting to hear back from my dh (who is also named Rob !).
I'm excited to be visiting this resort again. Haven't been here since 2001.
I just added the night of 8/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter