Value Resort??

smallworldnh

DIS Veteran
I'm in the process of planning a trip for next September and was looking at the value resorts. Art of Animation is listed there, but for $350.00 a night for a standard room!!! Since when is this considered a value??? Wow!

Also, if I book room only right now - can I change this online in the future?

Thanks!

If you click on it, the $350 is probably a suite. Regular rooms are usually more in the $150 range, maybe a little higher for holidays

Since the suites sleeps six guests, WDW considers that the value price. The FW Cabins are generally considered Moderate, but are not that much more expensive than the AoA Suites. Example: 9/4/16 - 9/10/16, the FW Cabins were only $160 more than the AoA Suites for the week.

The $350 price is for the suites, which are a Value price because other suites that sleep 6 cost more in moderate or deluxe. Only the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are Standard Rooms and they cost less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter