**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

I look forward to seeing your pic Claire :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 hurry up then !!

Okay okay.....here it is....all pretty in Eeyore wrapping paper, the tag says "To Claire, Happy Valentines Day, Love Me x x"

P1040247.jpg

.....................and I'm not opening it until Saturday so you'll have to wait!! :lmao:

Just to let you know that i am posting mine today, been lots of snow in South Wales so we have not been far! :thumbsup2

Mine is at the post office, I got a card through the door yesterday so I will collect it tomorrow, I will be send out tomorrow also.

Gifts so far :-

Bev (I can't believe she's holding on to it till Saturday ;) )

prezzie.jpg

Emma

valentineexchange.jpg

Emily

IMG_3451.jpg

Rachel

DSC00012.jpg

Gaynor

valentines004.jpg

Claire (Another one holding on till Valentine's Day ;) )

P1040247.jpg

Great presents, I hope some more arrive today
1.gif

**The last of the Valentine's Day presents should be sent out today. Please use first class recorded delivery to ensure that it arrives on time ~ thanks**

I think I forgot to mention I have already posted mine :goodvibes

Hope some more come today :thumbsup2

I've been keeping an eye out for mine arriving- Our Postie is terrible for leaving parcels in bin! Hopefully that hasn't happened this time or I'll go beserk with her!

Bob xoxoxoxox

My postman has been still no gift :sad2: I think i will have to open mine on Saturday too :rotfl2:

I wonder if the weather is slowing things up a bit :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter