**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Sent/Received**

After much hassle today - mine & hubbys car batteries had both gone flat as we hadn't used them due to the snow! :headache:

I eventually managed to get mine posted late this afternoon. Thank you RAC man! :goodvibes

A lovely little parcel was awaiting me when I arrived home this evening, sorry I've not posted it sooner, but I've been a good girl and been to keep fit! :goodvibes Anyway, back to my gift...which is lovely - thankyou DIS Buddy!

DSC00011.jpg

It arrived in lovely Eeyore paper...which I couldn't help but tear open and found....

DSC00012.jpg

These lovely little gifts! :goodvibes

Thank-you again to my secret sender, I've got my little Me to You Bear on my winter coat already :lovestruc

:scared1: Choccys eat them quick hun :rotfl2: Looks great cant wait till mine arrives :cool1:

Oh I pinched a chocolate before aerobics...very yummy! :thumbsup2 They're in the fridge now so I can have one as a treat each night!

lovely gifts Rachel :goodvibes

Gifts so far :-

Bev (I can't believe she's holding on to it till Saturday ;) )

prezzie.jpg

Emma

valentineexchange.jpg

Emily

IMG_3451.jpg

Rachel

DSC00012.jpg

Great presents, I can't wait to see some more
1.gif

Yayyy:yay: My gift arrived today, but I don't know how to put on photos :confused: will get my daughter to show me when she gets in from college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter