V & S - 11/12/2010 - SBP/Attic/UK Lower - WE ARE BACK!

Just found your PJ. Everything looks amazing.

Have a great trip & wedding. I can't wait to hear about it when you return.

Take care

I stumbled on your PJ late... I think you're already on your way to Florida! So good luck and best wishes!

We are in Minneapolis now...catching a flight to Orlando in a few hours! Wedding Friday the 12th! Should be watching fireworks on the Poly beach tonight! You can do that right? lol...I'm not "pro" at disney..have only been there 2x...a long time ago. Hooray!

We are back! The wedding was fantastic. Weather was great. DP was good. Clumsy Waiter...okay...I think a character may have been better. Our guests weren't sure if the actor was "developmentally delayed" ...or what...so everyone was avoiding eye contact. The few who knew thought the clumsy waiter was hilarious...but for everyone else, it was sort of a bust. We are still glad we did it! At the end, he made an announcement to clarify that he was NOT part of the serving team..and he was in fact entertainment. Caricature Artist highly recommended. Boardwalk (SBP) and Attic...time of day (10:00 am) awesome. Patricia LeJeune...wonderful. Randy Chapman..so far so good..don't have any pics yet..but the few he posted on facebook are great.

Let me know if you have any specific questions!

I think I might have (accidently) crashed your rehearsal while I was on my site visit! Was it the morning of the 11th?

Yes! The rehearsal was on the morning of the 11th at SBP. The wedding was the next morning. The rehearsal was crazy lol..we had 6 kids running around and playing with the water from the water station lol. I crashed an actual wedding on the beach at the Grand Floridian...We were trying to walk to Narcosee's from the Poly...on Sat. the 13th...was that any of you?

I'll try to get a TR done soon. I'm a teacher..and it's report card time! So...I'm probably going to be a bit of a slacker wrapping things up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter