V & S - 11/12/2010 - SBP/Attic/UK Lower - WE ARE BACK!

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by vlkleinh, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Disney-Chick

Disney-Chick A Canadian who loves Disney eh!

Just found your PJ. Everything looks amazing.

Have a great trip & wedding. I can't wait to hear about it when you return.

Take care

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CityGirlLost

CityGirlLost DIS Veteran

I stumbled on your PJ late... I think you're already on your way to Florida! So good luck and best wishes!

4. vlkleinh

vlkleinh Mouseketeer

We are in Minneapolis now...catching a flight to Orlando in a few hours! Wedding Friday the 12th! Should be watching fireworks on the Poly beach tonight! You can do that right? lol...I'm not "pro" at disney..have only been there 2x...a long time ago. Hooray!

5. princesswendy720

princesswendy720 DIS Veteran

Have a great time in Disney and a wonderful wedding! I'll actually be arriving in Disney on Tuesday.

6. neener3

neener3 Mouseketeer

Have fun!! :wizard:

7. vlkleinh

vlkleinh Mouseketeer

We are back! The wedding was fantastic. Weather was great. DP was good. Clumsy Waiter...okay...I think a character may have been better. Our guests weren't sure if the actor was "developmentally delayed" ...or what...so everyone was avoiding eye contact. The few who knew thought the clumsy waiter was hilarious...but for everyone else, it was sort of a bust. We are still glad we did it! At the end, he made an announcement to clarify that he was NOT part of the serving team..and he was in fact entertainment. Caricature Artist highly recommended. Boardwalk (SBP) and Attic...time of day (10:00 am) awesome. Patricia LeJeune...wonderful. Randy Chapman..so far so good..don't have any pics yet..but the few he posted on facebook are great.

Let me know if you have any specific questions!

8. princesswendy720

princesswendy720 DIS Veteran

I think I might have (accidently) crashed your rehearsal while I was on my site visit! Was it the morning of the 11th?

9. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

I have a question - Are we going to get a TR? :goodvibes

10. vlkleinh

vlkleinh Mouseketeer

Yes! The rehearsal was on the morning of the 11th at SBP. The wedding was the next morning. The rehearsal was crazy lol..we had 6 kids running around and playing with the water from the water station lol. I crashed an actual wedding on the beach at the Grand Floridian...We were trying to walk to Narcosee's from the Poly...on Sat. the 13th...was that any of you?

I'll try to get a TR done soon. I'm a teacher..and it's report card time! So...I'm probably going to be a bit of a slacker wrapping things up!