USSSA tix - can you upgrade if needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rash

Gosh, it sure is swell in here.
I am considering purchasing a 2-day USSA park ticket, but I'm a bit concerned about the restriction of them only being for USSSA members and their families (I am neither). If it turns out that I am denied using it since I am not a USSSA member, will I be allowed to just pay the difference between what I paid and the gate price?

Please no speeches about not being a member, etc. If they really wanted to enforce that restriction they would secure the website for access to only members and their families. My guess is they are required by their agreement with Univesal to state that restriction, but they make good cash selling them to the general public.

don't worry, no speeches.

From the Universal ticket's page. "Tickets are restricted for use by USSSA participants and their families".

if the thread continues in a way to circumvent the situation, it will be closed.

Ok sorry. Feel free to delete the thread altogether if needed. Not trying to break any forum rules.

Thanks damo. Looks like UT has two day tix for only about $30 more than USSSA. I'll just go that route - not worth the worry with the USSSA. And I'll able to sleep at night. ;)

USSSA tickets are for those that qualify.
We can not be your conscience and tell you it is okay to be dishonest.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter