Using TS credits at a CS?

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
I remember reading about this years ago but forgot what the answer was..... tried searching but didn't find anything.

If we have only TS credits left, but choose to eat at a CS place does it still take of 1 TS per person?

I remember reading about this years ago but forgot what the answer was..... tried searching but didn't find anything.

If we have only TS credits left, but choose to eat at a CS place does it still take of 1 TS per person?

Yes.

OK thanks!
Can you use 2 QS credits to get 1 CS?
Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I remember reading where 2 credits can be combined for one? But forget the details

OK thanks!
Can you use 2 QS credits to get 1 CS?
Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I remember reading where 2 credits can be combined for one? But forget the details

Do you mean 2 CS to get 1 TS? No you cannot do that.

Do you mean 2 CS to get 1 TS? No you cannot do that.

No, I get it about the CS/TS thing-- no trades.

Different question now: If you have 2 "snack" credits (they used to call them QS) left,
can they be redeemed for 1 Counter Service

No, I get it about the CS/TS thing-- no trades.

Different question now: If you have 2 "snack" credits (they used to call them QS) left,
can they be redeemed for 1 Counter Service

QS stands for Quick Service and means the same as Counter Service.

Snacks have always been just snacks.

No, you cannot trade snack credits for CS meals. Snack credits apply to only certain items mostly in the $5 and under range; most CS entrees are out of that range.

Nor can you trade CS credits for TS meals.

So you may be able to trade your credits down, but you can never trade them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter