We have almost made our decision to rent points from a reliable broker towards a 2 BR villa in June 2013...then we stopped ourselves. I would say the biggest problem I have/fear is...what if we had to cancel, and we're out thousands of dollars with no refund? Of course, we have NO intentions of ever cancelling. I'd only do this if someone was seriously ill/death in family/etc/MAJOR emergency. We are able to spend the money on a wonderful vacation but I am not sure if we're able to say goodbye to that amount! How did those of you who chose to rent from a broker get over this fear?! I feel like I'm being logical AND a chicken at the same time! ha! Thanks for your advice!