Used 5 day pin for THREE nights!!Plus gift card!!

son3disfan

DIS Veteran
WooHoo! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ( can you tell I'm so excited.)

I too, received the $500 gift card pin for stays 5 nights.

Called, and they gave me THREE nights with a THREE HUNDRED dollar gift card, FOR EACH ROOM!!!! ( we booked 2 rooms for 6 of us)

That's $600 to spend on dining and STUFF! So we cancelled the dining plan we orginally had booked.

He also allowed us to book a ONE day pass ( instead of the three day). There was no savings on the room, or ticket. Just the gift cards.

And we were able to book for April 22. The pin said up to April 16th.

Hope that helps someone else out too!!! It's worth it to call!

I just want to get your CM when I call! Great deal! :cool1:

I just got the stay, play and Dine for free ages 3-9 deal in the mail. The dates are 3/1-4/16 (seemed very limited to me?) and not very cheap as they are sayigng a 5 nite/6 day stay would be $794 per person with dining and base tickets? just seemed high for a value? I think it is the dining plan bumoing it up so much and at $40 a day per person I guess it would. It is $39 right for dining not $29 right?? better go check that.

I also got an email 40% off code (my first ever code) for dates throgh December and that seemed like a better deal excpet my DH loves the dining plan (b/c he's only ever had it for free probably!) Not sure he'd love it if he was paying!

Anywho! congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter