US:Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't be so naive to think the us would be able to get any european governement out of power not even you ilegally elected supid white man in the white house ....

well on the other hand it might not even be necessary to do anything most of the people in your country are so overweight (..not to say fad..) and the food you get there is of so bad quality and your health system to so you might get extinct anyway

Originally posted by DisneyKidds

Our lederhosen wearing (I know - they are German, but you would be too if the US didn't get involved in certain conflicts ;)), EU flag waving friend is correct - any type of boycott or action agains Viveni owned properties like Universal will hurt Americans much more than the French.

Now can't we all get along?

I would never boycott Universal as I know that it would do more harm then good for the people in the US. That is a given. Vivenid is only a half owner to begin with.

There are certain economic issues and products that could effectively kill the French economy. Which by the way is at 1% growth right now. Heck if American tourist quit going to France for a year that would do it.

Originally posted by oelpa
don't be so naive to think the us would be able to get any european governement out of power not even you ilegally elected supid white man in the white house ....

well on the other hand it might not even be necessary to do anything most of the people in your country are so overweight (..not to say fad..) and the food you get there is of so bad quality and your health system to so you might get extinct anyway

Way to go..lose the argument and then take it down a notch to name calling.

It has been done before..its as simple as backing an alternate candidate. Geeze you might want to step back and really look at how politics work.

I was hoping to be able to describe Maelstrom to one of my friends who lives in Salzburg. I want to make sure he knows what to expect. I also don't want the kids to be scared. I need to know how to say "Troll" in Austrian ;).

ok europa you got me know ..i will cancel my next vacation to florida...well i spend my money elsewhere i went there two times a year flying first class with an us airline and also my hotel, restaurant shopping and themepark bills were quite high but thanx to you another country get s that know and of course i will tell my family and friends to do the same...up to now we all were supporters of the us economy that will end know

i hope you are satisfied now europa

Europa.........................do you know if the CM's in Norway can actually tell us what Trolls eat? Then again, someone once told me not to feed Trolls ;).

it's quite simpe Troll is Troll in German i think it even is an old German word...in fact it's goblin in English goblin is Troll in German well if they are children and they might not know the word troll (any adult will) then you could say "Heinzelmänchen" but that will be quite difficult to pronounce for you...

Europa.........................do you know if the CM's in Norway can actually tell us what Trolls eat? Then again, someone once told me not to feed Trolls ;).

NO he/she is not a Troll...he/she became just as infalmed with same kind of post on the IOA/USF board.

oelpa- If you don't want to come here its your choice. We don't force you.

Ahhh.......................a Heinzelmänchen by any other name would smell as....................:eek:. Thanks for the linquistics clarification. A Troll is a Troll - I hope we all understand that now ;).

>>>If you don't want to come here its your choice. We don't force you.<<<

But we can force him to stay home.

NO he/she is not a Troll...he/she became just as infalmed with same kind of post on the IOA/USF board.
My, my Europa - you aren't actually implying that I was calling anyone a Troll, are you :confused:. You know we aren't supposed to name call ;).

Anyway, the fact that someone was looking for trouble over on the USF board, and is doing the same here, pretty much confirms that they are just looking to argue..................................and making rediculous arguments at that.

Anyway, the fact that someone was looking for trouble over on the USF board, and is doing the same here, pretty much confirms that they are just looking to argue..................................and making rediculous arguments at that.

I just hate to label someone that...I mean I like to argue my point just as much as the next person. I think that this is really a hot topic for this person. As it is for me.

well do what you want boykott the french i don't care....so all the french luxury goods are at our disposal...well but i'm sure the really rich people in your country who of course think of coure more like we europeans do will still wear channel, Dior, and drink moet and dom perignon champagne so have fun i sure do

well do what you want boykott the french i don't care....so all the french luxury goods are at our disposal...well but i'm sure the really rich people in your country who of course think of coure more like we europeans do will still wear channel, Dior, and drink moet and dom perignon champagne so have fun i sure do

Well I'm glad that you have set a goal in your life..way to go....:jester:

It's clear that you know little about the day to day lives of 90% of our country if you think any of that matters to us.

You are right and i don't care about that 90%...my american friends are among the 10% who value french and italian luxury goods and german cars and they would disaprove with you....

I mean I like to argue my point just as much as the next person. I think that this is really a hot topic for this person. As it is for me.
Really Europa, I would like to believe in your tag line, but I'm having my doubts :crazy:. As if our Dom drinking, snail eating, Channel smelling, Dior wearing friend from Vienna is going to cancel his or her multiple trips to the US this year because you poked him or her in the snooty, French loving nose :confused:. Do you really want to 'argue' valid points with someone who takes that kind of rediculous position? I'm all for a good debate, but this just doesn't have the makings of one.

You are right and i don't care about that 90%...my american friends are among the 10% who value french and italian luxury goods and german cars and they would disaprove with you....

Italy is on our side in this matter.

You don't give up do you? We'll I can say one thing for sure...you're not French.

Oh by the way how does that "dom perignon champagne" go with your Green Eggs and Ham sandwich when you visit IOA??

Really Europa, I would like to believe in your tag line, but I'm having may doubts :crazy:. As if our Dom drinking, snail eating, Channel smelling, Dior wearing friend from Vienna is going to cancel his or her multiple trips to the US this year because you poked him or her in the snooty, French loving nose :confused:. Do you really want to 'argue' valid points with someone who takes that kind of rediculous position? I'm all for a good debate, but this just doesn't have the makings of one.

Well it started of ok..but you're right it his hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I just don't think he/she has been lying in wait for this topic for 4 years. As you can see when the account was registered.

i suppose you are one of these middlclass americans who didn't have the money to go to a decent college and i'm sure you had to clean the house of your parents for your pocket money.....and i'm sure you are overweighed now as most middle class americans and you don't even fit in decent clothes any more...and you work your a*** of to by for your health insurance and other things which are for free in most european countries (at least in mine)

god i even feel pity for you

i like Europa though she is up for a good discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter