Upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night?

What is up with all the upgrades today???

I have never gotten YC for less than $250 a night. Jump on it!

Keep in mind that you have to go over to the BC Marketplace for breakfast unless you want just pastries downstairs. The two buildings are actually connected and it is a short walk through the pool area. You can eat lunch at the same place, or Hurricane Hannah's, or sit down at Beaches and Cream or the Captain's Grille.

I am warning you though - you may never return to a mod again...

We had a rack rate POFQ room booked for a long time, we love that resort...and when the AP room only discounts came out it was just $30 more to switch to BWI...it was a no brainer for me too! F&W time and its a deluxe? Heck yeah I jumped on it....I wish it was YC because we love that resort but sadly no code for BC or YC

somebody posted another thread that they could go from POP to Boardwalk, too. Can't remember how much extra. Everyone there said to take it.

Remember tho, if you have FD they won't let you use this upgrade pin.
It's one or the other...so you'll need to decide what is the best offer for you.

Soooooo, did you make a decision? Do you really need to think about this? I'd just jump so fast on this. Although, as the pp said, if you have FD it would be a problem.

So it seems like Disney is getting full in the values and moderates.

This is a tactic that Disney does when the value resorts are booked up and the moderates still have room to accomodate guests. They will offer a discounted up charge to free up room in the value resorts. Same with the moderates to deluxes.

We are staying at PO:FQ for a week in October. Looks like I just got an email asking if we wanted to upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night. Is this normal? Maybe PO:FQ is getting to full so they are upgrading people out of it?

I'm thinking it might be worth it :) Will need to do some more research cause I never thought of staying there because of the pricing.

:D

I say TAKE IT!!! TAKE IT !!! TAKE IT!!! :cool1::cool1:

We have free dining. I'm guessing we can't use this. They also offered Saratoga too. Guess I should call and ask :P

Seems as if they offered the upgrade you should still get your free dining. I sure would call and ask early in the morning! I wish I would get that kind of deal! Congrats. And as someone else mentioned, this is the second thread that got an offer like this. One from a value to a Mod and one from a mod to a deluxe. Hope it's a trend.

We are staying at PO:FQ for a week in October. Looks like I just got an email asking if we wanted to upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night. Is this normal? Maybe PO:FQ is getting to full so they are upgrading people out of it?

I'm thinking it might be worth it :) Will need to do some more research cause I never thought of staying there because of the pricing.

:D

I just saw someone else post about staying at POP and getting an email offer in Oct to upgrade BC for $50 more a night,,,,hoping some of these upgrades happen in November! :)

We are booked at POFQ for one night (10/22) before we check into BWI. I got the same email today for Saratoga Springs. I'd totally jump on the offer it we had gotten it for YC.

Waaaaa...what about me?:)
We are booked one night rack rate at POFQ (10/22) before our bounceback rate kicks in for the rest of the week. If they offered me the upsell I would seriously consider. Wonder if I should call and make them an offer:lmao:

Congrats on the offer! OMG Yes!!! You'll love the Yacht Club and what an amazing deal!!

Turns out I had to split our stay to get the free dining (one night). Looks like that night is upgradable, but we need to stick with the free dining. No double dipping :(

thats disappointing,was hoping for one of those offers but we are FD too so its like being all inclusive, to upgrade for more $ per night plus now need to add all our meals on top of that wouldnt be worth it.oh well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter