Upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night?

Emrys

Earning My Ears
We are staying at PO:FQ for a week in October. Looks like I just got an email asking if we wanted to upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night. Is this normal? Maybe PO:FQ is getting to full so they are upgrading people out of it?

I'm thinking it might be worth it :) Will need to do some more research cause I never thought of staying there because of the pricing.

:D

We are staying at PO:FQ for a week in October. Looks like I just got an email asking if we wanted to upgrade to Yacht Club for $30/night. Is this normal? Maybe PO:FQ is getting to full so they are upgrading people out of it?

I'm thinking it might be worth it :) Will need to do some more research cause I never thought of staying there because of the pricing.

:D

I'd grab that in a heartbeat!!!!! :thumbsup2
Well worth it!!!!

I would definitely take advantage of that offer, especially if staying deluxe is not in your normal budget! POFQ is lovely, but Yacht Club is great on so many levels (walkable to Epcot, boat to DHS, SAB, etc.) Congrats!

Grab it; POR is going through a huge refurb right now and most likely POR veterans who cannot score rooms in POR are opting for POFQ.

I would take it in a heartbeat.

That sounds like a great deal!!! I have not stayed at either, but given the opportunity to stay at YC - why not?!?!?! :thumbsup2

Looks like you got your answer!!!
Better move fast before it's gone! ;)

Lucky you!!! have fun!!!

What a great deal!!! You are so lucky! I would
upgrade in a heartbeat. I love POFQ but staying at the yacht club would be amazing!

I'd be pouncing on that upgrade in a heartbeat!!!! We stayed at YC for the first time this past March and really really liked it. The location can't be beat and SAB is really great, especially if you have kids. The only real negative with the YC was having to walk to the BC gift shop/QS to refill our mugs. And we had some really awful neighbors the first night which was no fault of the YC and I will say that the YC was wonderful the next morning with moving us immediately into a new room.

Congrats on a great upgrade opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter