UPDATED: WDW Christmas Parade taping..da..da..da..daaa (Nov 9 through 13: See POST 80 and 115)

So a disney shirt and ... possibly holiday colored... with mickey ears...red and green... would be good for a chance? Finishing my packing tonight lol... fly out tomorrow for a week!
Yes! Those items would be perfect!

The new times guide for next week is out and FoF is def. going to be at 5pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Any chance of sharing the time guide for next week? Is there a link or can you direct me to where I can find it?

So based on that times guide, will Once Upon a Time not show in front of or after Wishes on 11/12?

Maybe this is a silly question, because I feel the castle would need to be lit somehow - but if there is no Frozen Holiday Wish for the 12th, will the castle still be lit with the icicle lights that evening? Literally whirlwind trip for the weekend, and Saturday we are in MK. Just hoping to see the icicles for the first time!

So based on that times guide, will Once Upon a Time not show in front of or after Wishes on 11/12?
Correct. 11/6 is the only night that week to view Once Upon a Time. Also, for right now the show is only after Wishes, not before and after like CTM was.

Maybe this is a silly question, because I feel the castle would need to be lit somehow - but if there is no Frozen Holiday Wish for the 12th, will the castle still be lit with the icicle lights that evening? Literally whirlwind trip for the weekend, and Saturday we are in MK. Just hoping to see the icicles for the first time!
They will probably just turn the lights on at some point, just without the show aspect

Correct. 11/6 is the only night that week to view Once Upon a Time. Also, for right now the show is only after Wishes, not before and after like CTM was.

That's disappointing 11/12 is the only non party night of my stay :( I wonder why it's not nightly if it's able to run

Just found out they were filming the Descendants Holiday Special today at Disneyland, the cast was there performing Jolly to the Core. Anyone know about this or if they are filming more stuff there this weekend?

I got cast tickets to the filming at MK on the 9th but I don't own anything that seems appropriate to wear. :(

I went to Cast Connection and the best I could do was a Nightmare Before Christmas t-shirt, but the shirt itself is grey, and they asked for "bright colors." I have my t-shirt from the Holiday 5k yesterday, but it's covered in sponsor logos, and they don't want that either. I guess I could spice up the grey shirt with one of those light-up bulb necklaces and a Santa hat.

Taping at AK will be done around the Tree of Life, no other location has been posted

Actually, they aren't doing any actual parade taping at mk this year, from what I was told just the performers on the castle stage,etc

Any new updates yet? Whoever is in the parks on Wednesday, can you post who is there and if you can see anything? We have to decide between Thursday & Friday to come up.

Only the Descendants for the Friday taping is confirmed - @rteetz reported it a couple of days ago.

I wouldn't know who these people were if they were standing next to me in line so I have no interest in seeing them, which I'm hoping is good for me and will take all the tweens/teens away from the ride lines!

Updates for Nov 9th
  • The following offerings will not be presented: A Frozen Holiday Wish, Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire, Princess Elena Royal Welcome, Once Upon a Time, Trolley Show, Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party
  • #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty: 3-6:30 p.m.
  • **UPDATED!!!!** Flag Retreat: 4:30 p.m.
  • **UPDATED!!!** Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade: 5 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter