updated, I need space teleporters and Mcikey santa hats

Sonya

Kaki Gori veteran
Yeah, I am poor and busy. :confused3
Now I am looking for the space mountain teleporters, not the ride ones but the ones that have Space Mountain on top of them. Also I could use more Mickey santa hats.

2 tron table and chairs
16 downhill space ride pieces
9 uphill
Mickey ghost host pin
tron host pin
3 pink nemo chairs
3 pink heartless hampers
2 mics
red saddle sofa
red tiki
2 briar stones
explorers suitcase
train teleporters

For the 16 ice, how about the teleporters and a space mountain car front and 3 seats?

For the pink nemo, wanted poster, and New Years pins, how about 2 rockets for each one?

Sonya said:
For the 16 ice, how about the teleporters and a space mountain car front and 3 seats?

Deal. Let me know when you would like to trade. I have bought your stuff. :)

Thanks!

Would you do one rocket chair for the tron tables and chairs?

pirateprincessKT, I still will trade if you want, otherwise I think I hvae enough now. See main post for updated wants. Thanks everyone!

How about a set of teleporters then for the traon tables and chairs?

please look at my blacheart to inferno trade thread, and post what you offer for them there! i will accept anything!

Alionette and pinkgalYall, deal! I will be back on tomorrow, Friday. Hope I can catch up with you!

If you still have the ghost host pin and tron host pin, I have a set of teleporters and a mickey santa hat.
~Nite :rose:

i still have too santa hats for trade! look and post in my blackheart to inferno trade thread!

OK, I am finally back. I didn't have any time over the holidays to get on the computer! I will be on tonight at 8.00 central and just look for hikerkira. Hopefully everyone who is interested can show up!

I offer two sets of teleporters and two santa hats for the two tron table and chair sets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter