• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Update Post 1 - Raouf - Y&B Club

If you PM me, I'd be glad to write a letter, just need to know what I'm writing for..we're going to YC this Fall...would be nice to meet him!
Tara

The op goes away on the weekends, so don't feel she is ignoring you. I am sure she will check in on Sun night or Mon morning.

I remember him from our last trip! If you pm me with some info. I will also write a letter for him..

The kids really enjoyed all he did on one of our trips to YC/BC. I sent a pm & I would be willing to write a letter on his behalf, however, I would like the details of the situation b4 I write.

I don't know him, but I'll send some pixiedust: his way. Sounds liked he was loved by an awful lot of people!

Why did he loose his job? I'd be happy to support this fellow if it was truely a mistake and he SHOULD be there- just wondering what happened behind the scenes?

Why did he loose his job? I'd be happy to support this fellow if it was truely a mistake and he SHOULD be there- just wondering what happened behind the scenes?

Ditto. It is hard to support him when you have no idea why he lost his job. Can the OP provide some more info.

TC.

While we've never personally had an interaction with Raouf I'd be happy to send a letter of support if, like a PP said, his firing is a huge mistake. He seems like he was a huge asset to the resort and loved by many guests. Good CMs can make such a huge difference and impact on a vacation so I'd hate to think of a great one not being able to contribute to the vacation experience.

I was responding to the posts asking for more information in this thread. You are correct they should contact you for more information.

I was responding to the posts asking for more information in this thread. You are correct they should contact you for more information.

Thank you!!!! He sent me a pic:

raouf202620mikey1.jpg

Hoping more people will recognize him!

I got a brief email from Raouf yesterday; he seems in much better spirits; I think we are having an impact!!! He is thankful to anyone who wrote on his behalf. Hope to hear more from him today. :)

I PM'd you.

Raouf is as iconic as Art. We've looked forward to interactions with him since our first meeting in 2000.

I got a brief email from Raouf yesterday; he seems in much better spirits; I think we are having an impact!!! He is thankful to anyone who wrote on his behalf. Hope to hear more from him today. :)

Thats great!

Please PM me with info on what to do to help.

We stayed at the BC last May and I was amazed at the patience and kindness he had with the kids.

We also witnessed, not my kids, but others being very unappreciative of the time he was taking to play and have fun with them. I was amazed at his tolerance.

My kids loved when he would do his activities, made time at the pool a little extra special

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter