*Update Post 1 - Raouf - Y&B Club

My kids loved playing in the sand with Raouf at the Beach Club! I have such cute pics of them building a sand castle!

Please PM me the details! I'd love to write a letter or make a phone call!

Thanks OP!

:yay: please keep thinking positive thoughts!

UPDATE! I just heard from the OP, he got his job back!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: Thanks from the OP and the recipient for the kindness you have all shown him! :grouphug:

YAY!
DH and I were just talking about this when we were checking out resort pictures and planning our trip.
Hopefully we'll get to build sandcastles with Raouf in 2009 :thumbsup2
I'm glad it worked out!

We saw Raouf! He was back at the Yacht & Beach Club this week!!:cool1: :cool1:

He is so happy, he wants everyone to know how much he appreciates all the kind words and prayers.

He is very happy to be back with his "Disney Family".

yay for seeing Raouf at the BC/YC last week. I Pm'd the original poster but kept reading waiting on his answer.

I am so glad he is back. We've been entertained by Raouf since our first BC visit in 1999. I am so glad he was able to return.

I'm ready to play a game of volleyball now.

can't wait until we ae there next month.

The OP was there this past week as well, and said he is very happy and thankfull. Yay:yay:

yay for seeing Raouf at the BC/YC last week. I Pm'd the original poster but kept reading waiting on his answer.

I am so glad he is back. We've been entertained by Raouf since our first BC visit in 1999. I am so glad he was able to return.

I'm ready to play a game of volleyball now.

can't wait until we ae there next month.

OP is no longer participating on these boards but wanted to thank everyone who showed support. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter