UPDATE! Imagineers Unveil Portrait as a Hint to Upcoming WDW Project

I am really beginning to see why non Disney people laugh their butts off at us...:sick:

Agree with all of you above. Could be an interactive queue element telling the story of his life.

I am really beginning to see why non Disney people laugh their butts off at us...:sick:

I agree...

There's just too many seconds, minutes, hours, days, years to pass for something like "News and Rumors" on this board.

Disney's construction schedule has becoming ridiculously LONG and SLOW....and they don't do as much as they probably could/should with 1.9 Bazillion dollars laying around (they do buy every third party character they can find though :) )

So sometimes...the straw grasping around here is quite humurous

A lot of people on that link are guessing Tony Baxter.... I thought it looked like Donald Sutherland too! But after looking at pics of Baxter.... It's a toss up!:confused3

My guess is that it is references to the Western River Expedition and the planned Thunder Mesa expansion...

First Fantasyland gets its expansion... next up, Frontierland gets an expansion and refresh...

I looked at the link before reading any other posts in this thread, and my immediate reaction was, "It's Donald Sutherland!"

Here’s one hint to the identity of this fine fellow: “His obsession with gold will ultimately lead him to ruin.”

Maybe it's a new deluxe resort with all gold fixtures. Gold lamps, gold sinks, gold toilets, even a golden shower.

clearly it has to do with Big Thunder, interesting

BTMRR has always needed help at queue so I look forward to this

I think DH has it. He says it is Donald Sutherland, and believes he will star in the Big Thunder Mountain tv series ABC is producing a pilot for. We read about the pilot in the Chicago Tribune. :cool1:

I would guess it is related to the BTMRR show as well. It looks like they will be starting to promote it soon to get a buzz going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!