Update 5/30. I'm going to Club 33 with 43 other DIS'ers PTR! W/photo's! ABD BSM Tour.

Have a great time on your trip! I bet you are so excited by now you can't stand it!

Can you believe that F&W is less than two weeks away?
I can't wait to get out of here and have fun in Cali! :cool1: :cool1:
I finally started packing today. I should be done tomorrow, I hope.

Sorry I'm late to this thread, but I'm following it, too popcorn::
Can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, but I'm sure I'll hear lots of stories, thanks for doing this report for us :cool1:

What I'm most jealous of is that you get to go above the firehouse... just thinking about going in there gives me the chills! I'd be emotional for sure.

Hi Jason! :wave2: I can't wait to see Walt's Apartment. I hope it is just a few tears and not an ugly cry or Kim might act like she doesn't know me. :rotfl:
I never thought I would get to see inside Walt's Apartment. I feel very lucky to be on this trip, if it was a few month later in the year it would not have be possible for me to do it.
I wish everyone could go on this trip with us. Like I said before I will really miss you guys. :grouphug:

Hi Jason! :wave2: I can't wait to see Walt's Apartment. I hope it is just a few tears and not an ugly cry or Kim might act like she doesn't know me. :rotfl:
I never thought I would get to see inside Walt's Apartment. I feel very lucky to be on this trip, if it was a few month later in the year it would not have be possible for me to do it.
I wish everyone could go on this trip with us. Like I said before I will really miss you guys. :grouphug:

We were able to go last June when we were on a special backstage tour. A few of us were able to go w/Pete, and one of the neatest things, I thought, was taking a picture next to the famous lamp that shines out through the window. I hope you guys get to do the same thing.

We were able to go last June when we were on a special backstage tour. A few of us were able to go w/Pete, and one of the neatest things, I thought, was taking a picture next to the famous lamp that shines out through the window. I hope you guys get to do the same thing.

I got a tour once...Major treat...and we weren't allowed to take pictures. Make sure they show you the shower! He was way ahead of his time!

From what I understand you guys were the exception to the rule. Most guests are not aloud to take pictures in the apartment. The guides do take a few pictures of us up there though and they give them to us.
I will most likely us Pete's picture from his blog in this report.

I got a tour once...Major treat...and we weren't allowed to take pictures. Make sure they show you the shower! He was way ahead of his time!

This is pretty cool for it's time. In Pete's blog he said the jets were for an old Polo injury.

img_1154.jpg

If anyone is interested he is a link to Pete's blog.

http://www.disunplugged.com/2009/06/24/a-look-inside-walt-disneys-apartment/

Alison, did you feel the earthquake? My cousin lives in San Diego and said he they felt it, but no damage at his house.

Alison, did you feel the earthquake? My cousin lives in San Diego and said he they felt it, but no damage at his house.

Oh yeah! In fact I was at my computer reading DIS emails and checking the board. Last year I had Vertigo incident and for the first 10 or so seconds I thought the Vertigo thing was coming back, I thought I was feeling woozy, but then I could hear the large furniture creaking and realized that it was an earthquake! It went on a lot longer than most others, but we didn't have any problems, however I realize our TV is not stabilized. :scared1: We need to take care of that.

Don't you leave tomorrow for your amazing trip? I hope we don't have any big aftershocks once you're here! Hope you will be checking in online while you're traveling! I will love to hear about all the BSM Hollywood things.

Anna, I can cry at the drop of hat. I was a mess at the end of the Podcast taping in Dec. Thank God Alicia had tissues. Stand by me, we can get misty together.

Oh yeah! In fact I was at my computer reading DIS emails and checking the board. Last year I had Vertigo incident and for the first 10 or so seconds I thought the Vertigo thing was coming back, I thought I was feeling woozy, but then I could hear the large furniture creaking and realized that it was an earthquake! It went on a lot longer than most others, but we didn't have any problems, however I realize our TV is not stabilized. :scared1: We need to take care of that.

Don't you leave tomorrow for your amazing trip? I hope we don't have any big aftershocks once you're here! Hope you will be checking in online while you're traveling! I will love to hear about all the BSM Hollywood things.

I'm glad everything is Ok at your house. My cousin said he thought it felt like 35-40 seconds.

I don't leave till next week. I think by the time I arrive the aftershocks will be so small that we won't feel them, I hope.

Anna, I can cry at the drop of hat. I was a mess at the end of the Pocast taping in Dec. Thank God Alicia had tissues. Stand by me, we can get misty together.

Good morning Kathy! I was crying at the end of the podcast taping too. :) I think I need to add tissue to my backpack, I hadn't thought about that before now.
We can be crying buddys. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Anna, I can cry at the drop of hat. I was a mess at the end of the Pocast taping in Dec. Thank God Alicia had tissues. Stand by me, we can get misty together.

Good morning Kathy! I was crying at the end of the podcast taping too. :) I think I need to add tissue to my backpack, I hadn't thought about that before now.
We can be crying buddys. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

The is no crying in vacationing. (Or baseball.)

I am sure they will only be tears of joy and wonderful emotions. For if nothing else, PCC 2.0 is only a few months away...

The is no crying in vacationing. (Or baseball.)

I am sure they will only be tears of joy and wonderful emotions. For if nothing else, PCC 2.0 is only a few months away...

Oh you just wait till May, Jen and I will be crying our eyes out. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Jen and I will need a box of tissue.

I'm in San Diego. We were at my sister's house during the earthquake. It was the longest one I remember ever feeling. When we got back to our house all of our pictures on our wall were crooked and some things had fallen off shelves, but nothing broke.

I also just found out that my husband is going to a business lunch at Club 33 on April 17th. So I am thinking about driving up with him and hanging out at the F&W festival while he is at lunch.

I'm in San Diego. We were at my sister's house during the earthquake. It was the longest one I remember ever feeling. When we got back to our house all of our pictures on our wall were crooked and some things had fallen off shelves, but nothing broke.

I also just found out that my husband is going to a business lunch at Club 33 on April 17th. So I am thinking about driving up with him and hanging out at the F&W festival while he is at lunch.

If you see us say Hi!!!
So he can't get you in the Club? Bad husband, bad husband! :sad2:
I'm hoping that they come out with the F&W schedule soon. This way I can form some kind of plan. Do you plan on checking out F&W?

If you see us say Hi!!!
So he can't get you in the Club? Bad husband, bad husband! :sad2:
I'm hoping that they come out with the F&W schedule soon. This way I can form some kind of plan. Do you plan on checking out F&W?

He was asked to go to the Club on a business meeting, not for a social thing. I have a pass to get in that is why I am thinking about going up in the car with him. So he is not in trouble.

Hey Anna! :wave: Checking in - 6 days to excitement! :banana:

cheers,
:flower3:

Hi Karen! :wave2: I can't wait to se you on Monday! :banana: :banana: :banana: I'm getting really excited about Ellen. :banana:

He was asked to go to the Club on a business meeting, not for a social thing. I have a pass to get in that is why I am thinking about going up in the car with him. So he is not in trouble.

:thumbsup2 He is in the clear. :)

Well I have my purse in order and ready to go. I have a huge pile of stuff set aside to decide on what I am going to take. I will pack tomorrow while the boys are at school. :thumbsup2

You will be leaving tomorrow and I can't wait to see you on Monday. :hug:

I tell people where I am going and what I will be doing and they just say oh, until they hear I am going to the Ellen show with 3 of my girlfriends. Then they are just over the moon, ( I can't believe you get to go to the Ellen show)! :lmao::)
I will be in California in 3 days, I am so excited! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hi Katherine! I can't wait to see you!

So I'm packed and ready to go tomorrow. I have to work till 11:00 then off to Denver.

Here are some flatties Tonya made. Great job Tonya!!!!! :goodvibes

4504038345_aecdf49a79_b.jpg

And here they are on my luggage. We are all ready to go. Come on 11:00am!!!!!

4504671442_803b4e5f28.jpg

I will be posting from my iphone and if I have time on my laptop at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter