Update 5/30. I'm going to Club 33 with 43 other DIS'ers PTR! W/photo's! ABD BSM Tour.

Hi everyone!
I'm here in Denver at my friends house. My flight leaves at 2:30pm tomorrow.
I can't believe that this trip is here. This has been in the works for almost a year.
I will have my iPhone and will as time will allow.
Well, it's to try and get some sleep. Everyone have a great weekend.

Hey I don't know if you got a chance to check it out but Guy Fieri is going to be at F&W Fri & Sat doing a demo @3:30 both Friday and Sat. I'm going to try to be at the Friday one, I doubt it will happen because DP is a flake and lags like you wouldn't believe, but maybe we can get an autograph at the 4:30 session. We'll see, hope you Hollywood leg is as good as your DLR will be!

Oh you just wait till May, Jen and I will be crying our eyes out. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Jen and I will need a box of tissue.

I'm thinking we need to take stock in a tissue company, might be cheaper! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Have a great time Anna & Kim and the rest of the DISers on the trip. I can't wait to see where all I get to go in Flattie form.

I'm sitting outside waiting for the cab so he or she won't wake everyone up. It's a little after 5 here. Kim's plane took off about 45 minutes ago. I can't believe that the time has come fore to go to California. I'll check in later.

YAY! I am going to Disneyland! I have never been! Can't wait to see all the fun I have!

Have a great time Anna!!

Shanan I left your flattie at my grandmas. :scared1::scared1:I'm going to call Tonya later and see if we can make a new Flattie. I'm so sorry!!!! :sad1: :sad1:

We should start boarding the plane in about 5 minutes! I'll be in LA in 1 1/2 hours!!! :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Shanan I left your flattie at my grandmas. :scared1::scared1:I'm going to call Tonya later and see if we can make a new Flattie. I'm so sorry!!!! :sad1: :sad1:

Or can Grandma mail Shanan to you at the hotel? She should fit in a standard sive envelope...

Or can Grandma mail Shanan to you at the hotel? She should fit in a standard sive envelope...

I'll call her and see if she can find Shanan. I think she might be under the bed or cedar chest.

Happy first day of the best tour...ever! Your Tour Guides are two of the best and will fit in so well with all of you! They are fun, knowledgeable, and and will take care of you. Can't wait to read your updates. Your in for a magical week! :)

Hi everyone!:wave2: We have been so busy!! Monday was after we arrived we headed strait from the hotel to Ellen at the Warner Brothers lot. Ellen was a lot of fun. After Ellen we went over and had dinner at Yamashiro. It was a great meal.

Tuesday we hung out at the hotel and walked around Hollywood Blvd. Then we had our first official ABD meet and great and dinner.

Wednesday was the EL Capitan Theater, tour Jimmy Kimmel's studio, and the Jim Henson Studio. Plus we went to the Carol wood Barn in Griffith park. Then Kim was one of the lucky people to win two tickets to see Jimmy Kimmel.

Thursday was amazing! We went the Imagineering, the Disney Studios and DL/DCA!

We just got back from Disneyland. We only had two hours in the park. We rode HM, Nemo submarine ride and Space Mountain. We had a couple of funny things happen on Nemo and Space Mountain.

Tomorrow is Club 33!!!!!! We are meeting at 7:00AM so I'm off to bed.

i was missing your updates, but assumed that you were mega busy! We'll be at the VCG tomorrow as soon as I can get DP out of bed and going. I've just finished packing and am about to load up the car. I'd really like to see Guy Fieri's demo tomorrow, but I don't think she gets the time frame that we need to be there to get in! The line will start forming at 10AM! Anyways hope we meet up sometime during this weekend!

I am glad you and Kim are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to see you and Kim in person in a couple of weeks to hear all about your trip.

Hi everyone!:wave2: We have been so busy!! Monday was after we arrived we headed strait from the hotel to Ellen at the Warner Brothers lot. Ellen was a lot of fun. After Ellen we went over and had dinner at Yamashiro. It was a great meal.

Tuesday we hung out at the hotel and walked around Hollywood Blvd. Then we had our first official ABD meet and great and dinner.

Wednesday was the EL Capitan Theater, tour Jimmy Kimmel's studio, and the Jim Henson Studio. Plus we went to the Carol wood Barn in Griffith park. Then Kim was one of the lucky people to win two tickets to see Jimmy Kimmel.

Thursday was amazing! We went the Imagineering, the Disney Studios and DL/DCA!

We just got back from Disneyland. We only had two hours in the park. We rode HM, Nemo submarine ride and Space Mountain. We had a couple of funny things happen on Nemo and Space Mountain.

Tomorrow is Club 33!!!!!! We are meeting at 7:00AM so I'm off to bed.

Glad you are having a great time. How much do you love your Guides, Michael and Jaime?!! Aren't they THE BEST? We love them!!! They made our week too.

This trip keeps you so busy!!!!! Glad to know you are having such a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

jacksparrowfan said:
Glad you are having a great time. How much do you love your Guides, Michael and Jaime?!! Aren't they THE BEST? We love them!!! They made our week too.

They were great!!!! They had their hands full with us. Kim and I did have one issuse but other than that the trip was AWESOME!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter