Up at 6am, for September, could not get Be our Guest...SO down :(

For CRT we did dinner a few years ago and it was really nice. For 2 ts credits I would say go for the more expensive meal lol! I would prefer BOG dinner too but I think we'll book the lunch because I'd like to use another TS meal elsewhere and its a great QS option!!

I understand :) We are not even on the Disney plan, but I guess dinner is better. Except it woudl be nice to relax and have a glass of wine..LOL..

UPDATE!!!!!! I GOT IN FOR DINNER...THEY OPENED UP AL THE LATER TIMES NOW TILL AFTER 6 ON SEPT 14!!! I THINK THE PRIOR DAYS TOO!!!

We're going mid-May and last week they opened up a ton of ADRs. I also received notifications through Disney Dining Buddy and was able to snag a lunch spot. There is a thread for ADR cancelations by month as well on DISboards.

I phoned in for two hours when BOG opened to get a ADR (never did) Then I got an invitation for lunch. It was a great setting and okay food.
I've just cancelled my ADR for my May trip because I realized I don't really want any of the offerings there. I saw the castle, that's about it for me.

Keep trying for sure, but it is definitely not the end of the world. We ate there for lunch, and it was easily one of the worst meals I've had on property. I wouldn't eat there again unless it was for a pre-park-opening breakfast - mainly because that's the most economical way to do a pre-park-opening breakfast.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it or change your plans to fit it in. If you can get a cancellation, great, but if not, don't sweat it! We went for lunch last summer. It was good, but certainly not the best meal in my life. You really aren't losing anything by not going. Plus, breakfast reservations might open up soon for September and I've heard that it's very good and gives you a great head start on attractions in Fantasyland.

I'm in CA so I had to set an alarm to wake up every day at 3am to make my reservations for my 10 day trip in Sept. I would have LOVED to do it at 6!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter