Up at 6am, for September, could not get Be our Guest...SO down :(

DisneyFinally

Mouseketeer
Im already frustrated...I have not been to Disney since 2006, once in my life actually, and I can already tell it has changed crowd wise. Up since 5:45. Waiting till7 Am to see if I will have any luck. How is this possible?
Looking for dinner on a Sunday or Monday, Sept 13 or 14.

Because it is popular and people arriving before you could already book it. Here's the thing-when it comes down to it, this is one meal in one restaurant over the course of your stay. There are so many great things to do and see at Disney that I wouldn't let this get you down. It's similar to a favorite attraction being down. That one thing doesn't make or break the trip.

And you have plenty of time to keep trying.

Im jsut surprised as my sister is goign in June and got it! September is lower crowds. And why did I get up at 6! I have been up up night waiting to get up. For what??
I am not one to plan on going to Disney every year. There is one lunch opening, on a day we didnt plan on being there, but really didnt want to do lunch.

Then you can just not do BOG at all since you didn't get it initially. Book the rest of what you want now and move onto other aspects of your trip. Good luck.

You should be able to get it just keep trying. Some people have booked multiple ADRs only planning on using one, others booked a date that they will drop if a better time for them comes around. Lastly many are booking ADRs incase FD becomes available.

Just choose the date you want to go and check occasionally for it. I got one for my DDs last year doing this and then about 2 weeks before the trip even more opened up.

Yes, just keep trying! People will make cancellations the closer you get to your trip. Check every day and you're likely to come across a time that will work for your family.

Alternatively, lunch at BOG is very nice. Some people enjoy it even more than dinner. The braised pork is similar to pot roast and it's delicious (the sandwiches are just okay), and you still get to enjoy the atmosphere. You might want to reconsider it if that slot remains available. Good luck to you!

Dining reservations online open at 6 am EST. I'm not sure what time zone you are in. I agree with just keep checking the date you want to go frequently. On our past two trips, I was able to snag BOG dinner twice within 45 days of our trip. Also, they will be adding BOG breakfast very soon, so why not do that instead?

For some reason the dinner hours listed for Be Our Guest in Sept. are only 4-6pm right now. I'm hoping they'll be opening up a lot of times very soon.

Just spoke to dining twice, they are saying its only letting people reserve till 6, but the restaurant is showing open till 9:30. So that they will at some point probbly open more slots. For now I booked a lunch, but it messed with our plans. Now we will have to park hop from Epcot over to MK jsut to do the lunch. then going back to hotel, aback to mk for Narcosees, and to see electrical parade and wishes. Ugh....We are onyl there for 3 days. Daughters first time! .

If it makes you feel better it was our least favorite restaurant for dinner, too dark food was meh.

I'm right there with ha, we called it a sensory deprivation chamber ; ). Seriously don't sweat it, IMO lunch is the better option anyway though I'm not a big fan of either meal. And adjust your plans accordingly. That is why they are plans, they are meant to be adjusted

If it makes you feel better it was our least favorite restaurant for dinner, too dark food was meh.

I fully agree. I did not enjoy it at all, although we went as two adults, no kids. Very big, LOUD and just very okay. Glad I can say been there done that but I can tell you I wont be going back.

Try to get a lunch. You wont be missing anything by doing a lunch over dinner.

I know it gets frustrating not getting something you had planned to do but I believe like tthe others, book a lunch if you can and move on. If you have access to a computer all day at work, stalk the ressie system and somehhing will come up, especially as it gets closer.

For some reason the dinner hours listed for Be Our Guest in Sept. are only 4-6pm right now. I'm hoping they'll be opening up a lot of times very soon.

It is possible the hours are only 4pm - 6pm on the nights of MNSSHP because the MK closes at 7pm. We had difficulty getting an ADR for BOG this past October because we booked our trip well after the window for booking ADRs opened. I kept trying and was able to get one and work out the other so we dined at all our first choices. Keep trying I think you'll be successful.

I think those hours are right - the park is only open until 7 some days that week due to the Halloween party. We are planning to go that same timeframe! We do our ADR tomorrow.

It is possible the hours are only 4pm - 6pm on the nights of MNSSHP because the MK closes at 7pm. We had difficulty getting an ADR for BOG this past October because we booked our trip well after the window for booking ADRs opened. I kept trying and was able to get one and work out the other so we dined at all our first choices. Keep trying I think you'll be successful.

No, it's been discussed in the reservations sub forum. There is no ability to reserve BOG after 6:00 pm for the entire month of September. Every single day, no matter the time the park closes. Same for The Plaza. CP and Tony's are only available until 7.

OP, just keep checking and watch this forum. Hopefully, a kindhearted poster will share with all of us when more reservations open up!

we are in the 50 day time frame and for the heck of it ..I went looking on one of our days with no TS reservations .and wow..there were two for that day..one at eleven and one at one...I asked hubby and he said sure...so I went back fast and the eleven was already gone..but got the one Pm ...so keep looking ..I did this at 7 o clock at night...so anything is possible

I think there might be a thread started where people that are dropping ADR's post it so others can snag them?
Not sure though.

Also, LTT will be closed during this time period so TS in the MK is going to get a little dicey with MNSSHP eating into ressie times 3 to 4 days a week.

OK..The park is open till 9 moth nights I wanted..I already spoke with Disney..Sept 12 it only closes at 7 PM, I was looking for 13 and 14th. She said at some point they will probably open the hours to reserve as she sees the be our guest is open till 9!
Anyway, I did a lunch at BOG and did one dinner at CRT, instead of lunch.
DO you think CRT is better at lunch or dinner? Since I couldnt do the BOG dinner, I just change CRT to dinner instead.
I still would rather do the BOG at night because then I can have a glass of wine, LOL, and I heard the beast does not walk around at lunch :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter