Universal via California Grey Line?

BensDaddy

Graduate of Goofy's Flight School
Thinking about taking California Grey Line on the Sunday after Thanksgiving - Universal package including transportation and tickets.

I'm a little concerned about lines since it is still a holiday weekend and we only have about 9 hours on the tour. So what do you folks think? Will it be worth the extra $150 to buy front of the line access too?

That weekend will be very, very busy. Still, you should be able to see many things in 9 hours if you prioritize your day - do things in your "must see" order. With the front-of-the-line you will be able to see everything.

So what do you think? Worth an extra $150? We definitely want to do Transformers and the Studio Tour, but we did Jurassic Park, and Shrek in Florida, so no great loss if we miss those. He will be too small for Mummy, so we won't do that either.

Ok, we bought the front of line passes. (Does that also work on the studio tour?)

What time can we expect to be back at our hotel in Anaheim?

Thanks

It left at 6:30 pm on 9/12/12. I cannot guarantee that will be the same time for you.

Any good places to eat at Universal since it looks like we will be there around dinner time?

Buca Di Beppo if family style dining. Huge portions, great Italian food, fun atmosphere.

I'm sure you know Tony Roma's - there's one at USH.

There's a Bubba Gump. too expensive for me and not very good in my opinion. But it may suit your tastes.

There's Chinese and Mexican and a fast food court with a Pinks and Taco Bell and Tommy's and Subway.

I like Saddle Ranch Chop House.

Sounds like it will be a long day. Hope we made the right choice!

we like going to Universal city walk to eat. Lots of fun places to eat. I find the food is better than in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter