Universal Trip best time?

Thank you for always being so quick to respond to questions mcraven! I really appreciate it! We still haven't made a decision but we're working on it.

i'm always glad to help and share my experiences or what i know about the subject.

i have gone thru a few pre trip situations where i had to scratch, cancel, change dates completely before.
i know that can happen to a lot of people.

if you need opinions on other possible dates, just make a new thread and peeps will try to help you out.

Went in Feb in 2014. Beautiful weather, it never rained, temp mid 80's. Other than the night we did Mardi Gras concert (bare naked ladies), the crowds were good. We did stay on site so had express pass. We hit parks first thing in morning, stayed until after lunch, back to hotel for pool time then returned back in parks for last hour and a half

Went in Feb in 2014. Beautiful weather, it never rained, temp mid 80's. Other than the night we did Mardi Gras concert (bare naked ladies), the crowds were good. We did stay on site so had express pass. We hit parks first thing in morning, stayed until after lunch, back to hotel for pool time then returned back in parks for last hour and a half
Thanks! Which part of the month were you there? Did it include a weekend? We have to do a weekend to minimize missed work/school. Also, where did you stay?

Looks like we'll go with Feb 20. Will either stay at CB for a night, and do without XpressPass, or just head to Pop, stay there for a night and do just one day at US/IoA. Dd, 37, is dying to go, when we're at WDW, but I don't want to spend a small fortune on it.

goofy, buy your darkside tickets in advance to avoid any price increase in the future.
the tickets never expires.

goofy, don't remember your dates for the trip to the darkside but got an email from UO a few minutes ago about the special on park tickets.
buy a 2 day PtP ticket and get the 3rd day free.

no expiration date for that sale was listed.

the other email that came today was for the packages but those 2 day PtP have the 3rd day free ticket to be used by 6/15/15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter