Universal Tickets

Yep, I saw that also but I had no problems getting my tickets and using them.
If you personally are ok with violating the terms under which the tickets are sold, that's your business, I guess. But these boards typically don't allow advocating of rule-breaking.

If you personally are ok with violating the terms under which the tickets are sold, that's your business, I guess. But these boards typically don't allow advocating of rule-breaking.

Sounds great!

Just make sure you don't stay in the resort hot tub more than 15 minutes because it's against the rules.

All I'm saying is that we were not questioned at all about purchasing or using these tickets.

The only reason why I knew about the USSSA deal was because someone posted about it here on the Disboards.

There didn't used to be the statement on their website regarding restrictions. At that time, we highly encouraged people to use them as long as the tickets fit their dates and they didn't want to upgrade. But in the past few months, they have added that participant clause, so we don't encourage it anymore since we don't want to get anyone in trouble.

It is also one of the rules of these forums to not give out advice that is breaking any policy.

I'd buy the 2 day base with 2 days free from undercover tourist and then upgrade at the park to a park to park. You'd get credit for the 4 day base and would just have to pay the difference.

UT 4 day p2p is $224.45. Universal's is $228.97 because of tax.

I probably should have said that I was looking at a one day pass. I wasn't sure if I wanted to park hop, but if the price is reasonable, then I will park hop. I want to ride the Hogwarts Express really bad. Maybe a one day pass isn't any cheaper anywhere else.

Morepsi, yeah, no matter where you go, well maybe Sea World now a days, one day is expensive. When Universal put the train in, there were lots of complaints about having a park to park pass just to ride it. That has seemed to simmer down, as there are lots to do in both parks besides Potterland.

You can always upgrade INSIDE the park. If you really want to do the train, then I would go ahead and allot the money for a park to park. Depending on when you are going, getting there before park opens, you can do quite a bit in one day.

Besides Undercovertourist, which I've used before, many have had good prices with AAA. If you belong to AAA, you might want to check it out. Tickets to Work, again if you belong to via your employer, has also been said to have good prices. Otherwise, sign up for mousesavers monthly email, comes out on the 15th of each month, has a link to undercovertourist that will save you a wee bit more. And for me, every penny counts. Good luck. Any amusement park is expensive for a day.

A little off topics but.... is there a benefit to ordering tickets early or waiting until closer to the trip? I am going on November and just debating on when I should actually buy them. I plan on going through UT and having them delivered to my house.

A little off topics but.... is there a benefit to ordering tickets early or waiting until closer to the trip? I am going on November and just debating on when I should actually buy them. I plan on going through UT and having them delivered to my house.

I've read reports that sometimes UT can take a bit to deliver the tickets. I got mine in about two weeks, but I have heard of some longer experiences. Because of that, I'd buy them early as possible to ensure you have them in time.

Thanks! My trip isn't until November but maybe I'll just go ahead and order them. It's unlikely that I will miss out on some super special on 2-day P2P tickets, right? I so wish I take advantage of the extra day free!

when i buy tickets for an event such as hhn, i have the pick up at the kiosk used instead of mailing to my house.
all that is needed is 24 hour in advance when you buy online for it to be kiosk pick up.

for regular park tickets, you can do kiosk pick up when you get to the hotel or parks.

Besides Undercovertourist, which I've used before, many have had good prices with AAA. If you belong to AAA, you might want to check it out. Tickets to Work, again if you belong to via your employer, has also been said to have good prices. Otherwise, sign up for mousesavers monthly email, comes out on the 15th of each month, has a link to undercovertourist that will save you a wee bit more. And for me, every penny counts. Good luck. Any amusement park is expensive for a day.

Oh, I didn't realize that the newsletter has a link to them and that may help me save money. Maybe that's why they are recommended as a savings option. I'll have to look at the next newsletter I receive and see if it will save me money on my one day ticket. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter