Universal Tickets

morepsi1

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can get discounted Universal Orlando tickets? If so, please PM me.

Thanks!

Usssa has the best ticket deals!

I don't get why people keep recommending Undercover Tourist for tickets!

I'm all about saving money!

Usssa isn't as good as it used to be because now you have to have to be a participant to be able to get them. They're not refundable, date specific, and not upgradable.

Undercover Tourist is the best place.

I looked at Undercover Tourist and once I put everything in my cart, it's the same price as buying direct from Universal Orlando. Is there something out there that is cheaper?

I looked at Undercover Tourist and once I put everything in my cart, it's the same price as buying direct from Universal Orlando. Is there something out there that is cheaper?
Yes, USSSA tickets!

Our family of five used these tickets three weeks ago with no problems. We don't play softball and had no problems acquiring the tickets. We paid $723.00 for five two day park to park tickets which included having them delivered to my house. Our tickets expired in mid December of this year.

Usssa isn't as good as it used to be because now you have to have to be a participant to be able to get them. They're not refundable, date specific, and not upgradable.
Not true about being a participant to get them.

Not true about being a participant to get them.

Ok. I saw on their website that you must be a participant or a family member. But if you have purchased tickets through them without being a participant or family member, then I will definitely check it out.

Thanks!

I had this happen to me too with 4 day park to park tickets. The Universal site was actually $4.00 cheaper than UT. I've purchased from UT many times and they have always been cheaper than the Universal site but not recently.

I had this happen to me too with 4 day park to park tickets. The Universal site was actually $4.00 cheaper than UT. I've purchased from UT many times and they have always been cheaper than the Universal site but not recently.

I'd buy the 2 day base with 2 days free from undercover tourist and then upgrade at the park to a park to park. You'd get credit for the 4 day base and would just have to pay the difference.

UT 4 day p2p is $224.45. Universal's is $228.97 because of tax.

Last edited:
Are you figuring in taxes? UT's price includes taxes. US price does NOT include tax. You have to look at the final cost.

I just checked out both sites
(3) adult 2-day P2P Tickets
UT- $594.32
US- $584.97 + 38.04 (taxes) = 623.01.

So, at first I THOUGHT it was cheaper to buy through US but after a closer look, I realized it wasn't! Granted, UT is not that much cheaper but I'll take it!

Last edited:
I just compared UT 4 day adult p2p to Universal's:

UT - $224.45
US - $228.97 (includes tax)

I had it wrong. UT was only $4 cheaper.

American Express has 2 day 2 park tickets for 23,000 ish points. Been putting everything on Amex for a year to get 5 passes...

If you want to go against their policy, I guess you do so at your own risk but we can't recommend that people break the rules on this website.

All I'm saying is that we were not questioned at all about purchasing or using these tickets.

The only reason why I knew about the USSSA deal was because someone posted about it here on the Disboards.

Ok. I saw on their website that you must be a participant or a family member. But if you have purchased tickets through them without being a participant or family member, then I will definitely check it out.

Thanks!

Trust me, it works with zero problems. Please post back after using them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter