Universal ticket discounts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed a 3 day park-to-park pass and Undercover Tourist has buy 2 days get the 3rd free. They were the cheapest around - even over the Universal site's that was advertising save $20/ticket. I ended up saving about $85! I get the MouseSaver's newsletter so I saved a little extra by clicking their link. I like that I will be getting the plastic credit card tickets too and not having to bring in the print at home ones.

I just started looking around and orlando ticket connection seems to be cheaper than Undercover Tourist?? I'm getting $781 for OTC vs. $828 for UT. Unless I'm missing something. But I don't see anyone mentioning Orlando Ticket Connection on this thread.....

I just started looking around and orlando ticket connection seems to be cheaper than Undercover Tourist?? I'm getting $781 for OTC vs. $828 for UT. Unless I'm missing something. But I don't see anyone mentioning Orlando Ticket Connection on this thread.....

If I'm thinking right, you are buying 3 day park to park passes - 3 adult and 1 child? Listed on the Undercover Tourist US ticket page is a 2 day park to park ticket with a 3rd day free - it's right above the 3 day tickets. That total is $782.85. You would save a few more through the Mousesavers newsletter - pm me if you'd like me to forward my newsletter to you. There is no tax or shipping through UT. I don't know anything about OTC.

If I'm thinking right, you are buying 3 day park to park passes - 3 adult and 1 child? Listed on the Undercover Tourist US ticket page is a 2 day park to park ticket with a 3rd day free - it's right above the 3 day tickets. That total is $782.85. You would save a few more through the Mousesavers newsletter - pm me if you'd like me to forward my newsletter to you. There is no tax or shipping through UT. I don't know anything about OTC.

Oh ok, maybe that's what I did. That's how it was sold on the Orlando Ticket connection too (2 day + 1 free). I dont' know why they still give you the option of paying for 3 days, who is going to choose 3 days vs. 2 days + 1 free??

I do get the mousesavers newsletter, I will look for the info in the next one, thanks.

Silly question about tickets...can you just buy them there at the window? If so, is there a huge price difference than buying them ahead of time?

I would like to know also. Do you have to stop at the ticket counter to exchange a voucher or are they regular tickets that you can go right through the gate with? Do you get an arm band to show so you can go park to park?

No they are tickets and just go to the gate, no voucher.

Silly question about tickets...can you just buy them there at the window? If so, is there a huge price difference than buying them ahead of time?

yes you can buy them at the window but you do save money if you buy them from a reseller.

Yay! I ordered 5 2-day park to park for $723. They would have been just under a grand at UT.

Yay! I ordered 5 2-day park to park for $723. They would have been just under a grand at UT.

We ordered the same tickets for our trip this past August!

A great way to save money and we had no issues using them!

Highly recommend USSSA tickets!

Am I to understand that you can upgrade to an AP from UT tickets but not USSSA tickets?

For reference, here is the disclaimer on the USSSA website:

Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 11.30.01 AM.png

These tickets are a promotional item for members of an organization. If you are not a member of that organization, you are knowingly violating their terms of use by purchasing these tickets. I'm surprised the Dis has allowed this thread to stay open, to be very honest.

Reactions: HM
For reference, here is the disclaimer on the USSSA website:

View attachment 132622

These tickets are a promotional item for members of an organization. If you are not a member of that organization, you are knowingly violating their terms of use by purchasing these tickets. I'm surprised the Dis has allowed this thread to stay open, to be very honest.

Really???

What's wrong with people saving a buck? I'm sure Universal and USSSA are aware of people using these tickets and not a member of this organization.

I really hope you don't go 36 miles an hour in a 35 zone because it is against the law!

Lighten up!

Really???

Yes, really. If you're OK with purposefully violating the terms of the agreement when you purchase the tickets, that's your call. (To use your analogy, if I choose to speed, then I absolutely am aware that I'm making a conscious decision to break the law.)

That being said, the Dis boards have rules against promoting rule-breaking behaviors. Hence, I am surprised that they've not shut this thread down.

Or you are just stirring the pot to get people to react. Perhaps.
If you're talking about me, a check of my post history should show you that I'm neither a troll nor a troublemaker. But I do believe in abiding by the guidelines of the board and, in general, to try to make sure that people who visit these boards are given the best possible information. In my opinion, passing along a "tip" like this one, which encourages people to knowingly skirt the guidelines in order to save a buck, isn't in the spirit of the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter