Universal ticket discounts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can buy the one time usage express pass which includes shows and rides.
or/and you can buy the unlimited usage express passes.

you buy them per date and park.
or buy them by date and park to park.

it is easy to buy them online in advance then when you get to the parks, use the kiosk outside the guest service area to pick them up.
you only need the confirmation order of your purchase and the credit card used to buy them.

you need to wait 24 hours for the pass to be available (after purchase) to pick them up.

having tickets, passes mailed to you cost money.
that will be one of your options when you go thru the buy on line set up.
kiosk i think a small service fee unless that has changed.

i'm using the kiosk pick up for the first time in 5 years this october so i will find out when i get my hhn pass then.

So can I purchase the two different types of express pass ahead of time on line through universal then or would I have to wait until I got to the park?

You can purchase them in advance if you want. You can also wait to judge line lengths and purchase them in the park.

I have never been to universal before. This will be our first trip. If I order tickets through USSSA, it say that they expire 12/31/2015. Does this mean that I can use them anytime between now and then? We are going Sept. 29th. Are Universal tickets generally not date specific? No experience here, so just checking. TIA

I have never been to universal before. This will be our first trip. If I order tickets through USSSA, it say that they expire 12/31/2015. Does this mean that I can use them anytime between now and then? We are going Sept. 29th. Are Universal tickets generally not date specific? No experience here, so just checking. TIA

Correct they have to be used by the end of the year. You will be fine on Sept 29.

Just tried to order and it said transaction declined. My card is good and there is plenty of money............anyone else had this happen?

That is what it said for a date for mine also, I was going the 6-7 so I was not worried however when I got them they say Dec 31

Just received mine in the mail yesterday. I called Universal to ask about the expiration date and what not. It seems like it will be fine......crossing fingers.

Cool. The website gives $11.76 discount on 1 day park to park. Better than nothing. You trust this website for tickets? Just curious if you gotten them before.
We bought tickets through UT for our last trip! They worked perfectly and we plan to use them again for our spring break trip. Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts