Universal Studios Hollywood Fingerprint Scan

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
Hello, I have a question regarding the fingerprint scan set-up at Universal Studios. I went twice earlier in the year and both visits we were scanned at the turnstile. Might be going back soon, our passes are good for 5 visits and we have about 2 remaining. We have an extra pass and an aunt who will be traveling with us, but due to the scan we are not sure if she will be able to use it.

Yes, I understand the passes are meant to be non-transferable, but we have an extra pass wasting away and would really love to save money. Has anyone used someone else's pass and successfully passed the scan? Trying to figure out how techie or CSI the scan set up is, thanks for any info.

When I had passes at Universal Orlando I never switched up passes but I did at Disney once. My son and I switched our annual passes accidently and the CM at the gate could tell immediately that we were no using our own passes. I'm sure Universal is similar. You would have to be prepared to pay if she tried to use it and it did not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter