• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Mike and Robin I just sat and read your TR and am extremely glad to hear Mike is doing better! Hope all goes well with continued recovery:wizard:! I enjoyed your TR very much! Made me almost reconsider my antisocial vacation behavior!

We used to be the same way. I have to say, this is a very special group, and meeting them was the best thing that happened to us. We have made lifelong friends and are so thankful for it. :cloud9:

Give it a try or join us on one of our cruises. You won't be disappointed. :)

...and thanks so much for the well wishes. :hug:

We used to be the same way. I have to say, this is a very special group, and meeting them was the best thing that happened to us. We have made lifelong friends and are so thankful for it. :cloud9:

Give it a try or join us on one of our cruises. You won't be disappointed. :)

...and thanks so much for the well wishes. :hug:

Hip hip hooray!!!!

on the bright side...robin got a nurses outfit and a french maid outfit to wear around the house to cheer me up.:banana::woohoo:

a guy can dream cant he?pirate:

You know Mike and Chuck this was a very special group this time . For some reason we all bonded. I don't think we could duplicate it. Nancy and I met some very special people on the cruise and we will never forget them.

Dan

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your TR. So glad to hear you're doing better and sending some pixiedust: your way for a continued recovery.

Now I gotta take me one of these Disney cruises!

on the bright side...robin got a nurses outfit and a french maid outfit to wear around the house to cheer me up.:banana::woohoo:

a guy can dream cant he?pirate:
I am gonna be a big kid right now...my fingers are in my ears and I am screaming La-la-la-la-la-la!!!! TMI!! Way to much info....next you are gonna tell me she has a red wig......:rotfl2:

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your TR. So glad to hear you're doing better and sending some pixiedust: your way for a continued recovery.

Now I gotta take me one of these Disney cruises!

you wont be sorry!!:wizard:book one today!!:thumbsup2:rotfl:

thanks for reading.:worship:

[I decided the mystery has gone on long enough...I did my own investigating using what else..the lovely internet and I think the mystery is FINALLY solved.....the culprit was..................................................................................................

CIMG2097.jpg

thank god we figured that one out!!!!! Now if we can just figure out whose hand that is we are set...LOL

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

well that cant be the red br@ FE we got.
that girls gonna need a "BIGGER TAPE MEASURE" if you catch my drift.pirate:;);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter