• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

had time for one last pineapple float and citrus swirl before we left.:cloud9:

DSC05908.jpg

enjoy it Robin. its the last one you'll have for a little while.:wizard:
DSC05911.jpg

At least it wasn't green this time :scared: :rolleyes: :lmao:

Looks like a great trip, despite some challenges for you guys. :goodvibes

Our next trip won't be until 2012 so I am gonna have to travel vicariously through other people's trip reports :rolleyes1 ;)

At least it wasn't green this time :scared: :rolleyes: :lmao:

Looks like a great trip, despite some challenges for you guys. :goodvibes

Our next trip won't be until 2012 so I am gonna have to travel vicariously through other people's trip reports :rolleyes1 ;)

Hi Cass! How are you?

What a great TR! Still reading through it but LOVE it!!! Wish we could cruise with you....DH and I have the same sense of humor!

Great place to post this Cass!!

:cheer2:Happy Birthday Robin!!:cheer2:

FROM NANCY AND I AND OUR FAMILY WANT TO WISH ALL OUR DIS BOARD AND CRUISING PALS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
TheGang.jpg

Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter