Undercover Tourist?

is it a plastic flat ticket from UCT or a magic band ?

I've always heard really good things about them and bought the tour guide (years and years ago - lol).
But, can you book an entire vacation with them, resort, tickets, with specials like free dining, or is that only through Disney?
TIA

Used them for my Disney and Universal Tickets this time around, fast service and no problem linking the Disney tix to my Magicband.

I haven't read other responses but I bet they were all positive. Never had a problem with UT. I go through them every year. No problem linking to reservation on MDE. Sign up for Mousesavers.com newsletter for discount link.

I've always heard really good things about them and bought the tour guide (years and years ago - lol).
But, can you book an entire vacation with them, resort, tickets, with specials like free dining, or is that only through Disney?
TIA

What does it say on their website?

We use them for every Disney trip, Universal and even our Kennedy Space Center tickets! Definitely recommend!
Make sure you buy your tickets well in advance of your FP+ window. You'll want to make sure you have them in the mail and have linked them to your MDE account before that window opens!

How far in advance do you recommend?

I've used them at least a half dozen times. Always quick response. Love them.

Very easy used many times. Last one was Early Nov 2015. Even upgraded one to AP.

I bought non expiring hoppers from them this spring before they phased out. Highly recommended, no problems whatsoever.

TIA

you have to go thru Disney or a travel agent to get the packages. They only sell tickets.

Wow! Thank you everyone for the feedback! Looks like I will be getting tickets through them this time around.

That is where we get ours if we are not getting a package. Make sure you sign up for mousesavers newsletter so you can get the link for the discounted tickets. It is not much but every penny counts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter