Undercover Tourist?

Used them 3 times, all good. I'm about ready to order my ticket for next year's trip from them. And yes, my ticket for this year's trip linked to MDE no problem.

Another satisfied customer. I have also purchased Universal tickets from them.

We've used them since about 2 years ago, good dependable company

Just bought tickets a couple months ago for our March trip- easy process, had them emailed to me in about 20 mins after purchase, and easily linked them to MDE.

UCT is our source for Disney tickets. Quick, reliable, A+++ service. Never disappointed.

We use them for every Disney trip, Universal and even our Kennedy Space Center tickets! Definitely recommend!
Make sure you buy your tickets well in advance of your FP+ window. You'll want to make sure you have them in the mail and have linked them to your MDE account before that window opens!

There is also an American Express promotion that provides a credit when making a purchase through Undercover Tourist using your American Express card. I cut and paste the details below:

If you have a U.S.-issued American Express card you can take advantage of a current special that gives you a $30 statement credit when you spend at least $150 at Undercover Tourist before December 31, 2015. There is a limit of ONE rebate per Amex card.

Option 1:
Log into your AmericanExpress.com account (or register for one if you haven’t already) and look at the Offers & Benefits section (typically at the bottom of your account summary page) for the Undercover Tourist offer. If it’s there, just click “Add To Card” to activate that offer. If it’s not there, you’ll have to use the Twitter method below, which is more complicated (at least to set up), but still FREE.

Option 2: Connect your American Express card to a Twitter account, then tweet a special code. First, create a FREE Twitter account if you don’t already have one (or if you want to have a different account just for this, so you don’t have to send all your followers Amex codes). Then go to this link: American Express Twitter Sync. Follow the prompts to log in (if needed) to both your Amex and Twitter accounts and select a card to link to that Twitter account. Then once that’s done, you just need to tweet the hashtag #AmexUCT on your Twitter account. You can add other text if you want to tell your Twitter followers about the deal, but be sure to use that exact text (including the hash sign). Within a few seconds, you should see that the Amex twitter account has sent you a direct message acknowledging that you’re activated. (You’ll see a little number appear next to the “notifications” menu item; you may need to click it to see the direct message.)

Hope this helps!
Dan.

Undercover Tourist will always hold a special place in my heart. During our wedding planning, we flew down to do some cake testing, centerpiece choices, menus, etc. To my horror I forgot our park tickets at home. I explained the situation to UC and they were kind enough to have our tickets replaced and delivered to the Grand Floridian. Now keep in mind this isn't something they generally do, but since they went out of their way for us during such a stressful time, I will always use their service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter