Uma Thurman in Disney World

I haven't seen her but if she comes out to Pleasure Island on Saturday night, I wonder if she'll dance with me?

BobK/Orlando

I spotted Uma Thurman in the Crystal Palace on Thursday morning around 1030 AM as she was getting food for herself and her two kids that were with her. There were two 30'ish looking guys with her holding all her food. They may have been her handlers or just family.

I didn’t think it was her at first because she looked liked anyone else that I might have seen on the street. She was dressed in a brown top and a nice brown sundress. I did stare at her a bit to make sure it was her and when she walked by me and paused at the buffet I asked her if she were Uma and she very quickly said yes and walked away. I don’t blame her for being short, I'm sure she gets that like 1000 times a day and it must be annoying.

I hope she and her children had as great of time as I did. The weather was HOT but the crowds were pretty manageable and the ride times weren’t that long.

Signal7

I was standing right next to her in the Italy pavillion at the World Showacase at Epcot on Friday afternoon. I didn't take a picture or anything because 1)I wasn't positive it was her until it was too late, I think I refused to believe it was her, 2) I wouldn't want to ruin her vacation with her kids like that, and 3) I'm unbelievably shy. I fell a little stupid about it now. :mad:

There was an older couple with her, her two kids, a 30-ish year old man, and a Disney employee with her.

-Elise

I saw Uma Thurman on Splash Mountain Saturday evening about 5:30 PM.

I was waiting in line right at the last turn before you get to stand in the cues for the boat and the door opened on the other side of where you exit the boats. A CM came in with a man, woman, a girl and a boy. The CM took a picture of the little boy with his mom and I thought, he must have won something.

I moved up and they got in the boat in front of the one that I got in. The woman got in the boat with her daughter in the front. Then it took off and we got in. It was super hot and it felt great to get drenched which I did.

When we got back to the disembarkation area, the woman got out and the man got in with the little girl. I never saw his face so I'm not sure who it was. I thought, wow they must have won something special because the little girl didn't have to get out and stand back in line like the rest of us:)

Then the woman went over to her son and she was standing there as I exited my boat. She was smiling at her son and they seemed to be having a great time. Evidently he did not want to ride Splash Mountain.

As I was walking by, still not even thinking it might be a celebrity, I caught a good look at her. I was like 4 feet away and knew immediately who it was. Uma Thurman is gorgeous. She had on a Carolina blue sun dress and had her hair twisted up and was just beautiful. Really. I've seen lots of celebrities and almost always am disappointed that they're way shorter or their skin isn't as nice. But Uma is a beauty. Too bad my husband wasnt with me, he would have enjoyed being there.

As I was walking through the picture area she was walking that way with the Cast member so as I'm sure to not draw attention to herself.

Nobody on my boat recognized her. I asked the woman behind me if she saw her and she had no idea who I was talking about:rotfl:

"Bill, you & I have unfinished business................"

"Baby, you ain't kiddin'............................"

Uma is one of my favorite actresses (&, right behind my DW, a REAL hottie!)

That was my next question: Does anyone know where she stayed? Apparently, The Grand Floridian. Cool.

I didn’t think it was her at first because she looked liked anyone else that I might have seen on the street. She was dressed in a brown top and a nice brown sundress. I did stare at her a bit to make sure it was her and when she walked by me and paused at the buffet I asked her if she were Uma and she very quickly said yes and walked away. I don’t blame her for being short, I'm sure she gets that like 1000 times a day and it must be annoying.

I know what you mean, but still - It wouldn't have killed her to look at you, smile and say "Yes, but please don't tell anyone."

I know what you mean, but still - It wouldn't have killed her to look at you, smile and say "Yes, but please don't tell anyone."

actually the correct way to address them would not be asking them if thats who they were ... you just talk to them as a normal person.

I know that this thread is quite old, but it's funny to me that I found it as I saw Uma back then! And I was really happy as for these days I'm her huge fan. She's a great actress and I love almost all her roles. Recently, I've discovered that she gained a net wroth nearly $45 million due to her talent (information from here - celebtopnetworth)! I believe that such fortune is absolutely justified by her efforts in movie industry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter