*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

OhanaSam said:
Thank you :) And I've no idea haha I have an interview for an apprenticship at the Leeds Dental Institute and if I get it they have set holiday dates that I would have to go during but I won't know when they are until the interview:confused3

Oh best of luck with the interview!! :goodvibes

DH opened his Christmas savings tin and added about €25 in change! Very generous of him - I'll buy him something nice for Christmas :)

Ok so I opened my main tin today. This tin is for pre-trip expenses so I ordered my new Boba carrier, will renew my passport and order a new one for DS, sending our dog to the vet to get his annual booster and kennel cough vaccines. There was €400 on the nose in the tin so theres enough to cover those things. Now I just have to save for the dogs trip to the kennels, our ESTAs, and a few small bits and pieces so the main things are sorted! DH and i will have a joint tin after Christmas.

Added £2 left over in my purse :) going to open mine in January to buy my dollars, hopefully the rate doesn't go bad.

DH nearly gave away a £2 coin until he realised the error, snatched that out of his hand and added another 2 that I had so £6 in the tin.

Had friends over at the weekend and they treated us to a takeaway so another £15 went in too :thumbsup2

£28 in the tin !! took some jewelery that my auntie makes to school xmas fair and sold loads so she gave me some commission
:cool1:

Hows everyone doing? I am planning on opening my tins after christmas as i am going to get my dollars then, ready for my feb trip :) I have emptied out my purse after some last minute shopping and added £4.70 :)

I will be starting on a new tin in March to save for a future holiday as thinking about Disneyland next time.

Well at the moment I am tin-less! New tin being started after Christmas and we will have 4 months of solid saving ;)

I am opening my tins this afternoon, for my own holiday spending money. Will keep you all updated :)

Opened my tins and wow i have collected more than i thought just for little old me to spend on myself :) £211.50 :cool1:

Well I'm back after my surgery and will be saving like a madman in the new year. I have about £150 in my bank "pot" and no idea hwat is in my actual real life jar....

I've not been thinking too much about this over Christmas and New Year, now I need to get back on track! :thumbsup2

Not been on for a while sorry :sad2: but today I found some change in a coat and put an extra £20 I got for Christmas in there (don't get much for Christmas these days :( )

Going to really start saving again, bought my friends a disney tin for Christmas as they are coming with us and loved the idea - they aren't on here - don't know what they are missing lol

Christmas present off the parents = $50 bill!

I now have £235 in THE JAR.

$150 from last time.

150 Bulgarian Lev to change to $$$.

I just received £50 compensation from my bank, for a banking error and £125 from my FIL, so that's going in there. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter