Ugh ugh UGH! (warning Ranty mcRantypants inside)

I have slogged through the ribbing portion of the pattern and my hands ache, so I'm putting it down for now and taking some Advil.

But I WILL finish that hat this weekend, so help me.

For cheap circulars, I finally bought some cables and a few different sizes of tips from http://www.knitpicks.com. I have to tighten the tips pretty hard so they don't unscrew, but they feel pretty similar to my much more expensive Addis. I like most of the knitpicks' yarn I've used too, though I have found some skeins to have knots.

Are you on Ravelry? My username on Ravelry is teresajs.

Dear ABC hat,
I give up. You win. I lose. I finished you today, but you’ll never fit on my head. Maybe I can pass you off to DSis's girls (they're 4 and 5). You'll fit much better on one of their heads than mine, because I don't want to look like I'm wearing a pink camo knit yamulke.

Weeping with frustration,

me

I am on ravelry too. My name there is the same as here Kpeterso. I get so many geat ideas from there.

Dear ABC hat,
I give up. You win. I lose. I finished you today, but you’ll never fit on my head. Maybe I can pass you off to DSis's girls (they're 4 and 5). You'll fit much better on one of their heads than mine, because I don't want to look like I'm wearing a pink camo knit yamulke.

Weeping with frustration,

me

:grouphug:

One of the reasons I LOVE reading Stephanie Pearl-McPhees is because she reminds me that knitting disasters happen to even very experienced knitters.

*bows*
You're welcome.
My inner Klingon is the one who keeps me on track and keeps me from giving up. She comes out a LOT when I'm working out, to keep me from quitting in the middle of a routine. :banana: And apparently she wants me not to give up on knitting either.:rotfl2:

Wow, a disser with an inner Klingon. :lmao: My inner Ferengi would sell you this:

for 2 bars of gold pressed latinum. Might help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter