Ty's MAW Pre-trip :) arriving Feb 14, 2010

Oh Tonya, Im so sorry you have to reschedule but it sounds like it was a good decision for your family. I hope Ty isn't to upset. I will continue to keep FIL in my thoughts.

Thank you for your thoughts we really appriciate that. If feels like a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders. Ty was a little miffed at first but he was fine shortly after. We talked about making the links and doing lots of planning in the coming months. We talked about the positives.We will need to make room for Harry Potter now:cool1: And it wont be so chilly we couldnt swim:) And the biggest thing is we can be here for Grandpa for sure!;)

Oh so sorry to read this...:sad1: But it sounds like your making the right choice, and your right, look at all the positve that comes with this and in the end it will work itself out.

I was looking forward to meetin you all but maybe there will be another time in the future will cross path.

:grouphug:

Hey Tonya...............sounds like the right decision. Had something happened while you were gone, right or wrong, you probably would have never forgiven yourself. Enjoy every precious minute with your FIL. Hugs to dh and........................

July's not that far away :) Just think, more time to plan!

You are so right. Thank you. :grouphug:

Awww, Tonya :grouphug: I am so sorry to hear that you have to reschedule. :sad1: But you have had so much going on lately, and with FIL's health so critical right now, I think you made the right decision. But you already know that. I'll be waiting for your July PTR. :hug: :grouphug: :hug: :grouphug:

Thank you:grouphug: It is like a 100lb wieght has been lifted off me. My heart breaks for Ty in so many ways but he is a strong little guy and he is handling it well. He keeps asking me when July is so we will get busy on the links as soon as our date is confirmed which she told me to call when things settled down . I belive she was going to go ahead and reserve the date for us though.

Oh so sorry to read this...:sad1: But it sounds like your making the right choice, and your right, look at all the positve that comes with this and in the end it will work itself out.

I was looking forward to meetin you all but maybe there will be another time in the future will cross path.

:grouphug:

Christine we were so excited that we were going to meet you and your family too. :( I wish it would have worked out. Ty was asking what day we were going to meet Jake too. You are so right maybe we will cross paths another time:). I cannot wait to read your trip report when you get back from your volunteer trip! I hope it warms up a bit before you get there too. hugs!

Awww..Tonya. I am so sorry to hear this. It really sounds like you made the right decision for your family. You will be able to enjoy so much more in July without all of the "what if's" if you left next week.

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Can't wait to keep following along with all of your plans!!!

Just checking on you...how are things with your FIL going? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....:grouphug:

Awww..Tonya. I am so sorry to hear this. It really sounds like you made the right decision for your family. You will be able to enjoy so much more in July without all of the "what if's" if you left next week.

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Can't wait to keep following along with all of your plans!!!

I am just itching to begin a new ptr arg. But Im going to wait for a bit. But believe me I have came on here several times to start one.But I will wait till I find out if our dates are secured for sure. I will just keep going with this one till then:)

Just checking on you...how are things with your FIL going? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....:grouphug:

Thank you everyone checking on us. We trully appreciate ate the thoughts and hugs.

Fil is at a hospice facility now. They are just keeping him comfortable. The whole family and friends have been going to see him. Dh comes home from work then spends the rest of the day there. I have been there a few times with him and we just sit and talk. Fil is mostly sleeping now.We have taken the kids to see him but I think now it is to the point its not good for them to be in there. I left the kids with my mom and she got really uneasey with giving Ty his meds so I only go with dh every once in a while and stay for just a little bit while the kids are watching tv in a lounge room then we leave.

Ty is having somewhat of a hard time with his daddy being gone alot and constantly asks when he's coming home. He is latching on to the craziest things. Last night it was carrots I had to take away from him as he wanted to "keep the poor little things". (not to eat but to keep as buddies).doesnt help that he is having alot of trouble with his stomache and I am beyond frustrated with that right now.

I have yet to unpack one single suitcase. They are all just sitting in the livingroom. I just dont want to carry the summer clothes back to the basement and we have no room for them in our drawers lol. We have thought about doing an overnight this week somewhere really close as dh is having his knee surgery next week but we are just going to take it day by day.

ok I have written a novel. :eek:

Sounds like you are making the best of the situation. It is so hard to watch our loved ones suffer. I agree, if it's making the kids uncomfortable they don't need to go in every day. I'm sorry you guys had to postpone, but it will be better when you do go, no worries about home. :hug:

:sad1: I'm so sorry, Tonya. There are no words. And I know it brings no comfort right now, but at least you know now that you made the right decision about postponing the trip. Now you guys can be together with family during such a hard time. You'll all be in my thoughts. :hug:

Tonya, I am so sorry for you and your family. I hope that he is smiling up in heaven now that he is free from pain. We will pray for you and your family during this difficult time. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Thank you all so very much. Your thoughts and prayers mean so much to me. Dh was able to be with fil during this time. We are so thankful that we were able to be here. Unfortunately I was not able to be there as we had a snow storm today and since hubby had spent the night I had no way there so we chatted on IM most of the day and called each other off and on so we could "be together" during this time. My bil had just made it there after 2 hours on the road and sil was not able to make it in time but made it just after. They have already cancelled school for tomarrow and I am so greatful for that.

I'm so sorry Tonya. I hope you and Tim find some comfort in being with the other family members. Are your kids handling it okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter