Two weeks or less??

10 more days! We are getting very excited..first family trip, first ever for DD3. We are meeting my parents there as well. We made a paper chain at the beginning of June to count down with DD. We count every day when we take one off. She gets louder each day as she says "It's getting shorter!" Can't wait!!! :banana:

16 days for me and I cant wait! I even called today and extended my trip - a week wasnt enough! now we'll do 11 days with the Mouse!! Leaving on the 24th of June and returning on the 5th of July!! I think I'm more excited than my 5 year old :) :Pinkbounc :banana:

We have just 11 days left and we can't wait to get there. On Sunday we will be doing the single digit dance. I'm so excited I can hardly breath.

Michele

I have more than 2 weeks, but I'm still getting excited!!! :goodvibes

Have a great trip!!! :cool1:

It is less than two weeks for us!!! Woo Hoo....This deserves the Happy Bananna Dance... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Exactly two weeks until I get to spend 16 wonderful days at OKW!!! I can hardly wait...I'm way too excited!!!

keishashadow said:
FYI - If you'll be in Orlando on 6/19, look to the eastern sky around 5:33 p.m.; there's a rocket launch scheduled.:thumbsup2 Told you can see it from the parks. We're planning on taking a drive over to get an upclose view.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: to go!

Now that is the coolest thing ever!!!

Doing the single digit dance!!! I'm soooo not ready, mentally--I'm there, but have I made my packing list?!...need a few more waitlisted DVC rooms...need to know what I'm doing with Universals & Sea World visit....need to call Disney Dining and check/change ADRs etc....so much left to do!! I'll be very content on the plane to MSO. Still need Pixie Dust :wizard: for one night at POP, and 1 night BWV PV, and 2 nights BWV stnd view!!! Flying by the seat of my pants, I know! :cloud9:

pepperw23 said:
Ahhhh two weeks to go!!! I can't stand it anymore!!! Anyone else got two weeks or less? :woohoo:
boldpurple.gif
:cheer2:
bounce.gif
:dance3: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :drive: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba:
Not yet, but 18 days and counting.
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :hourglass :dancer: party: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter