Two weeks or less??

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by pepperw23, Jun 4, 2006.

1. pepperw23

pepperw23 <font color=blue>Ouch, my brain hurts now<br><font

Ahhhh two weeks to go!!! I can't stand it anymore!!! Anyone else got two weeks or less? :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :dance3: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :drive: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gems_smiling

gems_smiling Walt Disney World - The most magical place on eart

I WISH! I have 88 days to go and i'm going crazy, i'm just so excited, its all I think and talk about - I think I'm starting to drive my parents mad. I dont know what I'm going to be like when i have 2 weeks to go, i will be uncontrollable. Where are you staying? Have you started packing yet?

4. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

That's us, we leave on Friday!

Bobbi :banana: :banana: :banana:

5. pepperw23

pepperw23 <font color=blue>Ouch, my brain hurts now<br><font

Believe it or not, it seems to go a little faster once you hit the double digits. But I doubt this two weeks will go by fast. I just keep telling myself.."last full week of work" haha. I start vacation next week because of DS Graduation festivities, so that will pass that week for me....i hope. haha. Poor DS...lol.

6. sparkstsa

sparkstsa Mouseketeer

We will be leaving early on Monday the 12th and returning late on the 17th. It has been 20 years since I last visited WDW.

7. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator

8. 2thfairy

2thfairy Mouseketeer

10 days and we will be on the plane!!!! I have been so excited for weeks and already can't sleep because I'm so excited!!!

9. JuneDisney

JuneDisney Mouseketeer

Only 5 days till we get to the world. :donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum Only 4 days till we leave!!!!!!!!! :tink:

10. TaraLee4

TaraLee4 DisneyPrincess

yay! 9 days left for me, i get to do the single digit dance today!! :thumbsup2

11. cowtownmom

cowtownmom Mouseketeer

Twelve days until we leave and 13 until we are there! I'm already "too excited to sleep!" :tink: :goofy: :tigger: :mickeyjum :donald:

12. keishashadow

keishashadow Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!

13 more sleeps...

the days are dragging...

I even started to gather things to pack today:Pinkbounc

Embarrassing :rotfl: - hasn't even been 6 months & I'm "jones-ing" for the mouse.

13. suevee

suevee <font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r

:cool1: ME ME ME ME!!!!! June 9!!!! :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

14. edcopp

edcopp Earning My Ears

Count me in - we leave in 6 more days!!! :banana:

15. TCKK

TCKK DIS Veteran

We leave 2 weeks from today :drive: & will be there 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! party: We all so excited, we're bouncing off the walls :jumping1:

16. summfam4

summfam4 Mouseketeer

5 more days for us!

17. miller2470

miller2470 Mouseketeer

I feel just like the kids in the Disney World commercial, where the parents are checking up on the kids and they say, "we're too excited to sleep"! We have 12 days left...today has been the longest day ever. I think the closer the trip gets, the longer the days!!! :rotfl:

18. tdryl98

tdryl98 Earning My Ears

We leave on the 10th. This is the only time in my life I live for a 1 am wake up call.

19. keishashadow

keishashadow Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!

FYI - If you'll be in Orlando on 6/19, look to the eastern sky around 5:33 p.m.; there's a rocket launch scheduled.:thumbsup2 Told you can see it from the parks. We're planning on taking a drive over to get an upclose view.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: to go!

20. Karinmrh

Karinmrh Earning My Ears

:cool1: I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We leave the 20th of June and are there for 8 days~ actually doing 5 days at Disney, then renting a car and doing 2 at universal! My kids have never been! I cant wait to show them! I am ordering groceries from garden grocer so I will probably do it today! anyone do that before?

My dd, 11, and I are waiting for Tink Bathing suits in the mail; she runs in every day from the bus and yells, is it here!

this is a double celebration for my family! 1. My husband and I celebrate our 40th birthdays! and 2. I am walking, albeit with a limp after 6 MONTHS of being off my feet, first in a wheelchair, then in a walker, then crutches, after a HORRIFIC car accident! So I am over the top with excitement!
    Karin, mom to Matthew, 8 and Anja, 11 and wife to Eric! :cheer2: :cloud9: :grouphug:

21. wildcatsinthehouse

wildcatsinthehouse Earning My Ears

Only 11 more days!! I have never been so excited for a vacation in my whole life.:banana: