Two weeks or less??

pepperw23

Ouch, my brain hurts now
Ahhhh two weeks to go!!! I can't stand it anymore!!! Anyone else got two weeks or less? :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :bounce: :dance3: :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :drive: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba:

I WISH! I have 88 days to go and i'm going crazy, i'm just so excited, its all I think and talk about - I think I'm starting to drive my parents mad. I dont know what I'm going to be like when i have 2 weeks to go, i will be uncontrollable. Where are you staying? Have you started packing yet?

gems_smiling said:
I WISH! I have 88 days to go and i'm going crazy, i'm just so excited, its all I think and talk about - I think I'm starting to drive my parents mad. I dont know what I'm going to be like when i have 2 weeks to go, i will be uncontrollable. Where are you staying? Have you started packing yet?

Believe it or not, it seems to go a little faster once you hit the double digits. But I doubt this two weeks will go by fast. I just keep telling myself.."last full week of work" haha. I start vacation next week because of DS Graduation festivities, so that will pass that week for me....i hope. haha. Poor DS...lol.

We will be leaving early on Monday the 12th and returning late on the 17th. It has been 20 years since I last visited WDW.

10 days and we will be on the plane!!!! I have been so excited for weeks and already can't sleep because I'm so excited!!!

13 more sleeps...

the days are dragging...

I even started to gather things to pack today:Pinkbounc

Embarrassing :rotfl: - hasn't even been 6 months & I'm "jones-ing" for the mouse.

We leave 2 weeks from today :drive: & will be there 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! party: We all so excited, we're bouncing off the walls :jumping1:

I feel just like the kids in the Disney World commercial, where the parents are checking up on the kids and they say, "we're too excited to sleep"! We have 12 days left...today has been the longest day ever. I think the closer the trip gets, the longer the days!!! :rotfl:

We leave on the 10th. This is the only time in my life I live for a 1 am wake up call.

FYI - If you'll be in Orlando on 6/19, look to the eastern sky around 5:33 p.m.; there's a rocket launch scheduled.:thumbsup2 Told you can see it from the parks. We're planning on taking a drive over to get an upclose view.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: to go!

:cool1: I am so excited I can hardly stand it! We leave the 20th of June and are there for 8 days~ actually doing 5 days at Disney, then renting a car and doing 2 at universal! My kids have never been! I cant wait to show them! I am ordering groceries from garden grocer so I will probably do it today! anyone do that before?

My dd, 11, and I are waiting for Tink Bathing suits in the mail; she runs in every day from the bus and yells, is it here!

this is a double celebration for my family! 1. My husband and I celebrate our 40th birthdays! and 2. I am walking, albeit with a limp after 6 MONTHS of being off my feet, first in a wheelchair, then in a walker, then crutches, after a HORRIFIC car accident! So I am over the top with excitement!
Karin, mom to Matthew, 8 and Anja, 11 and wife to Eric! :cheer2: :cloud9: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter