Two Weeks of Food, Wine & Fun! REVIEWS COMPLETE!

Hi! I just discovered your DR tonight and read through all of your wonderful culinary experiences. Thank you so much for sharing! I especially loved hearing about all of the special events you did - how fun! I am a tiny bit jealous, but someday (when DD is grown, I suppose :laughing:) I will get to experience these things myself - so glad I have great reviewed like these to help me live vicariously!

It was a fantastic review! Looking forward to the May report.

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill! We are less than 180 days away and I only have one ADR made! :rotfl2:

Great review!! I will be looking forward to reading more from you!

Thanks! Look for them in about 6 months!

Hi! I just discovered your DR tonight and read through all of your wonderful culinary experiences. Thank you so much for sharing! I especially loved hearing about all of the special events you did - how fun! I am a tiny bit jealous, but someday (when DD is grown, I suppose :laughing:) I will get to experience these things myself - so glad I have great reviewed like these to help me live vicariously!

Oh thank you! We did even more events this year but I won't be doing a DR as I sent all my updates to Barb for the LIVE thread. They do allow children at some of the events but I know the prices are the same regardless of whether they can drink the alcohol or not! However I did see A LOT of kids at the Swan/Dolphin F&W classic this year without wristbands so they might have a different price for kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter