Two different port arrival times

jamieann

Mouseketeer
DH and I are cruising with a group of 19 in September. We'll be taking a rental car to the port along with my parents. Our port arrival time is 10:30 but theirs is not until 11:45. If we get there at 10:30 will my parents have to wait way longer to board than we will, or will they board us all together? Just trying to figure out what time we should plan on arriving. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The official answer is you all have to wait for the later time to board together. It'll likely be a difference of 10-15 minutes or so, max of 30 minutes but I doubt it'd come to that. Unofficially, in May when we boarded for the WBPC I had boarding group 1 (platinum CC status) while the inlaws had boarding group 3. They walked with us to board with group 1. We weren't trying to get one-up (because I knew the morality police will totally pounce on this). My FiL had cancer at the time and desperately needed to get off his feet. The terminal was standing-room-only when we got checked in. I'm sure had I taken the time to ask for a priority boarding for his medical condition it would've happened. It was quicker to just board vs. hunt down the person to appeal to. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!