Two Day WDW Ticket

What exactly do you mean by "upgrade the ones you have?" Do you mean for a future trip? I thought all tickets could be upgraded by paying the price difference. Or do you mean change it to the 2-day PH w/WPM DVC offer by receiving a credit on the WPM option and using it this trip?

Also, can these tickets be purchased with Disney GCs?

Usually an upgrade means to add more and in this case you would be looking for a credit back. As I mentioned above there's no guarantee but I suspect you will get a refund on the purchase you just did or a credit back for the difference.

Since they are tickets from Disney you should be able to use GC's.

What exactly do you mean by "upgrade the ones you have?" Do you mean for a future trip? I thought all tickets could be upgraded by paying the price difference. Or do you mean change it to the 2-day PH w/WPM DVC offer by receiving a credit on the WPM option and using it this trip?

Also, can these tickets be purchased with Disney GCs?
As Kathy noted. If you were going by 3/31, you could actually just formally upgrade them.

So sorry to highjack this thread, but I wanted everyone to know what I found out about adding the WPM onto a 2-day ticket. I called MS, and at first the CM told me that I could get the WPM added for free onto a 4-day hopper or longer. I stated that that is what I originally thought, but after looking at it again, I noticed it states it can added onto ANY multi-day ticket. She was adamant about it being at least 4 days and told me that she has been selling these since January, but she offered to check with a supervisor. She came back on and said that I was right. Then I told her my predicament of already having bought a ticket. She gave me the number of Ticket Services. I called them, and they stated that they could refund my ticket back to the original form of payment and then I could purchase a new ticket from MS. My problem was that I had used a GC and a CC and had thrown the GC away! But the CM was very helpful and said he would start a file and all I would have to do is go to Guest Services once I get to Disney (even though the deal will have expired by then) and that they would be able to give me a $42.60 credit onto a new GC. I asked about what if ticket prices increase before then, but he assured me that he was locking in today's price and I would get the $42.60 credit no matter what. I certainly hope he is correct. I am thinking of going ahead and buying DS one of these tickets instead of him using his NE ticket. We could save the NE ticket for future trips. Thanks for those who cleared this up for me!

So sorry to highjack this thread, but I wanted everyone to know what I found out about adding the WPM onto a 2-day ticket. I called MS, and at first the CM told me that I could get the WPM added for free onto a 4-day hopper or longer. I stated that that is what I originally thought, but after looking at it again, I noticed it states it can added onto ANY multi-day ticket. She was adamant about it being at least 4 days and told me that she has been selling these since January, but she offered to check with a supervisor. She came back on and said that I was right. Then I told her my predicament of already having bought a ticket. She gave me the number of Ticket Services. I called them, and they stated that they could refund my ticket back to the original form of payment and then I could purchase a new ticket from MS. My problem was that I had used a GC and a CC and had thrown the GC away! But the CM was very helpful and said he would start a file and all I would have to do is go to Guest Services once I get to Disney (even though the deal will have expired by then) and that they would be able to give me a $42.60 credit onto a new GC. I asked about what if ticket prices increase before then, but he assured me that he was locking in today's price and I would get the $42.60 credit no matter what. I certainly hope he is correct. I am thinking of going ahead and buying DS one of these tickets instead of him using his NE ticket. We could save the NE ticket for future trips. Thanks for those who cleared this up for me!
I'm glad it worked out but I must say I'm not surprised. Disney is good at doing the right thing when they have an issue, they're just not good at preventing some of the issues when they could. Thanks for reporting back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter