Two Day WDW Ticket

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
An unexpected trip to Orlando has come up and WDW is in the plans. Unfortunately, I only need a two day ticket (2 adults and one child).

I am looking for the cheapest method.

Thanks

Direct from Disney. Disney does not (typically) discount 1 & 2 day MYW tickets. Any authorized resellers that have them will charge more than gate price because they paid full price for them.

USSSA is the only place I've every seen discounted 1 and 2 day tickets.

An unexpected trip to Orlando has come up and WDW is in the plans. Unfortunately, I only need a two day ticket (2 adults and one child).

I am looking for the cheapest method.

Thanks
In the old days you'd just buy a 7 or 10 day non expiring ticket but those days are gone. The only 2 day tickets I've seen in some time have been convention tickets. You could try your luck on ebay for old tickets not assigned to a name but realistically you're looking at 2 full days on the single day price, a 3 day ticket or a pass that you could use on future trips.

The only 2 day tickets I've seen in some time have been convention tickets. You could try your luck on ebay for old tickets not assigned to a name but realistically you're looking at 2 full days on the single day price, a 3 day ticket or a pass that you could use on future trips.
2 day MYW tickets are available at disneyworld.com/tickets.

Two-day MYW tickets from the DVC web site will get you park hopper & water parks addons for the price of just park hopper. If you'd use the water parks, it's a good deal.

Two-day MYW tickets from the DVC web site will get you park hopper & water parks addons for the price of just park hopper. If you'd use the water parks, it's a good deal.
I thought that was only if you bought a 4-day hopper. I didn't think it would work on a 2-day hopper.

I thought that was only if you bought a 4-day hopper. I didn't think it would work on a 2-day hopper.
Here's what I got from DVC today.
If you purchase a 2-day theme park ticket or more with Park Hopper option included you may receive the Water Park Fun & More option free.

Here's what I got from DVC today.
Wow. I wish I had known that before I just purchased a two-day PH with WPM. Everyone was screaming about the possible ticket price increase so I went ahead and bought the ticket. Would I be better off unlinking that ticket from MDE (Can I do that?) and using it to upgrade later? It would save me $42.60 right now.

I think the 4 day or more gets you a "free" day. Adding a hopper to any length gets the WP&M.
Yep, I realize that. I had asked on here when this offer first was released about whether the WPM could be added to something less than 4 days and was unanimously told no. The first piece of bad information I have ever been given on the Dis.

BTW, I know you have to purchase the ticket my March 31, but can it be used in June?

Yep, I realize that. I had asked on here when this offer first was released about whether the WPM could be added to something less than 4 days and was unanimously told no. The first piece of bad information I have ever been given on the Dis.

BTW, I know you have to purchase the ticket my March 31, but can it be used in June?

Yes, you can use it anytime. For your other tickets you purchased you could get GS to order them to be used after the DVC (varies on how well that works though), or you can re-assign an unused ticket to somebody else on your MDE. I'd do that and then move it back to yourself after your trip you use the DVC tickets.

Yes, you can use it anytime. For your other tickets you purchased you could get GS to order them to be used after the DVC (varies on how well that works though), or you can re-assign an unused ticket to somebody else on your MDE. I'd do that and then move it back to yourself after your trip you use the DVC tickets.
Thank you. I really don't know if I want to come up with an additional $257.73 right now though. I guess getting a credit for the WPM option on the ticket I just bought would be out of the question?

Thank you. I really don't know if I want to come up with an additional $257.73 right now though. I guess getting a credit for the WPM option on the ticket I just bought would be out of the question?

All you could do is ask, but usually the sale is final. What you might do is tell them about the misunderstanding on the DVC offer and see if they will credit and sell you that instead. Not definite they would, but can't hurt to ask.

All you could do is ask, but usually the sale is final. What you might do is tell them about the misunderstanding on the DVC offer and see if they will credit and sell you that instead. Not definite they would, but can't hurt to ask.
Thank you. I will call tomorrow.

Wow. I wish I had known that before I just purchased a two-day PH with WPM. Everyone was screaming about the possible ticket price increase so I went ahead and bought the ticket. Would I be better off unlinking that ticket from MDE (Can I do that?) and using it to upgrade later? It would save me $42.60 right now.
I'd call and ask if you can upgrade the ones you have. If not it may be worth getting different tickets and using these later which is exactly what I'm doing since I have other tickets that I don't think are the best choice for our trip in question.

Do the dvc ticket offer expire at the end of this year? I know when I have to purchase them and I know I have to collect them there. But can I use them 2017? I read the offer and I do not see when they expire.

Do the dvc ticket offer expire at the end of this year? I know when I have to purchase them and I know I have to collect them there. But can I use them 2017? I read the offer and I do not see when they expire.
Directly from MS.
Please note that the purchase of this special offer must be made by
March 31, 2016; however, there is not a specific time frame in which
they must be activated. There are also no block out dates for these day
passes. These theme park tickets will expire 14 days after the first
use.

I'd call and ask if you can upgrade the ones you have. If not it may be worth getting different tickets and using these later which is exactly what I'm doing since I have other tickets that I don't think are the best choice for our trip in question.
What exactly do you mean by "upgrade the ones you have?" Do you mean for a future trip? I thought all tickets could be upgraded by paying the price difference. Or do you mean change it to the 2-day PH w/WPM DVC offer by receiving a credit on the WPM option and using it this trip?

Also, can these tickets be purchased with Disney GCs?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter