Twin Sisters on the Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean

Loved your trip report!! Thank you for all of your great pictures!! We are doing this cruise next August.....so it makes it easier waiting after reading about your experience!!!
We are trying Palo brunch hope we like it!!!!
annabug

Great Trip report! We were on the same cruise. Seeing the photos brought back some good memories! (and even found us in one of the Photos in the Tube.)

Really? That's cool! Thanks!

We are trying Palo brunch hope we like it!!!!

The food was really, really good! Even the things I thought "oh this won't be good" turned out to be good lol.

Great TR.

Loved your photos and it really does look like you and your sister had a wonderful trip

Thanks for taking the time to share your report :)

Thanks for the TR with all of the pics!!! I really enjoyed reading it!

AWWW so sad your trip report has ended.:sad1: Thanks for letting me share your great Fantasy Cruise.

wonderful TR. Loved the Palo reviews. It's our favorite place.
thank ou:worship:

Thanks so much for your TR. I was even a little sad that it was over. It's a good thing that we are taking this cruise on 7/27/13. We leave for a week at WDW next friday and then the cruise. We can't wait!!! Thanks again!

Nice trip report. Thanks for sharing! The underwater photos turned out really well. What kind of camera was used?

DS here delurking to answer the camera question :wave2:

It was a Kodak Easyshare Sport 14MP

Great TR. Love seeing different perspectives on things like that.
I think my favorite photos so far were the close up shots of the lobby statue from different angles. A few would make great wall hangers IMHO. or even do them as a group on the wall in black and white....really some great photos in there.

Thanks for all the pictures! One question - would you happen to have your navigators? Would love to see the navigators from your trip uploaded. If not, again, it was a great trip report!

scottofsdea said:
Thank you so much! That really helps me. One more question - do you remember your cruise director's name?
We had Captain Macro and the CD was Clayton. If you are cruising soon you better work on your vacation dance. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter